eddies fight ❤️‍🩹

tw- fighting, blood 🩸

Eddie rarely got in fights but he would always stand up for you no matter what. you were at cheer practice after school hours but it was cool because Eddie was at hellfire club and you guys would meet up in the hallway and drive home together, at this time hellfire was happening, cheer practice, basketball practice and any other clubs after school, and were only like three teachers in the building and half of the time they were in there rooms with the doors shut, so you can basically do whatever, you were on the left side of the gym and the basketball players were on the right side, you and Chrissy were best friends since as long as you guys could remember but it was hard because your boyfriends hated each other but you guys worked around it. Chrissy is the cheer captain so she did the counts "five six seven eight" Chrissy said, you guys started the routine but you couldn't focus. you heard "freak" coming from Jason's mouth, you knew he was talking about Eddie, who else would it be? you looked over at jason and he was laughing with his friends, he walked out the door "good he's gone" you mumbled under your breath, you didn't really care for Jason but he was your best friend's boyfriend so you were okay with him, but he didn't like you because you were "the freaks girlfriend" which you didn't care "okay guys let's take a break" Chrissy says while everyone walks over to there water "hey girl" Chrissy walks over to you twisting her water open "hey" you say out of breath. You guys continue to talk intill Garrett runs over to you sitting next to Chrissy "Y/N, CHRISSY!! EDDIE AND JASON ARE ARGUING AND ITS A CIRCLE I THINK THEY ARE ABOUT TO FIGHT!" he says, you and Chrissy look over at each other "shit, where?" you say "uhm right outside the hellfire club room, in that hallway" Garrett says.  you and Chrissy jump out from the bleachers and run as fast as you guys can, as soon as you guys get there, you try to get through the circle surrounding them but you can't all you two hear is them arguing "yeah your little girlfriend is a s!ut" Jason says, you and Chrissy know he doesn't mean it that he just knows how to get eddie fired up. As soon as you get through the circle you and Chrissy are standing there and Eddie's hands are balled up in a fist and his jaws clinched, you know he's getting mad you try to calm him down but he's not paying attention to you all he knows is he's about to beat Jason's ass and he's focused on it. Jason still saying stuff as soon as he says "well you know y/n is such a tease why won't she just fu-" Eddie stopped him by jumping on top of him and punching him in the face multiple times you start screaming "EDDIE STOP EDDIE!!" everyone's recording and yelling "JASON JASON JASON" and some "EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE" they kept rolling on the ground but everyone could tell Eddie was winning The only reason he was winning was because he gets so protective over you, like you would kill for you seriously. you and Chrissy, jump in she tries to get Jason away and you try to get Eddie finally stops because he wasn't trying to hurt you. "FUCK YOU MUNSON" Jason says walking away with Chrissy, wiping his mouth, he had a black eye, multiple bruises, A lot of cuts from eddie's rings and blood coming out of his mouth. Eddie has a couple bruises, blood in his head from Jason pulling his hair and cuts on his mouth. You drag him to his van and you drive because of what happened, and guys have a silent car ride, when you get to his trailer you tell him to go sit in the bathroom he sits on the side of the bathtub while your on your knees ( not like that 😭) in between his legs while cleaning him up and he keeps eye contact with you the whole time. "where does it hurt the most?" You asked, he points to to his lips, smiling, knowing you will kiss it, "okay" you say standing up, smiling and kissing him. "you really beat ass huh?" you say wiping his head "of course I did, I'll never let anyone every talk about you like that. ever." he says getting serious. After you clean him up you give him a long kiss, and you guys walk into his bedroom to watch some scary movies and cuddle, after that you guys start to go to bed "I love you sweetheart" he says "I love you more" you say back smiling "never" he says as you guys start to fall asleep in each others arms.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 830 💕.