A/N

Okay this is everything from the last book;

In this AU everyone has powers, basically Irl is Minecraft. Lynix and Bionic are roommates (share the same base). And bionic is like, 6'8 and lynix is still 6'6

I aged some of them up or down btw cause i felt like it.

The previous book will no longer get any updates since it's so cringe an no amount of editing can fix it, i am forced to write a whole new book, there will slight fluff and absolutely zero smut, get your mind out the gutter you weirdos. 

I swear to fuck if Doni get another mother fucker on his god damn smp I'm gonna be mad cause that's a whole new fucking character and power i gotta add/think of.

I changed some of their powers. I wrote some of their powers based off mha characters and after watching gen loss i suddenly got motivated to write.

Doni: age: 26

Power: owl boi (owl powers idk)

Family: killed by humans, he thinks of Kiply as a sister.

Friends: Liger, Lynix, Skiddzie, Bionic and Izzy

Lynix: age: 21

Power: float, he can float, if he touches anything with the pads of his fingers he can make any object float aswell. (i lost motivation to make up a damn power don't come at me)

Family: his family left him

Friends: Izzy, Doni, Skiddzie, Liger, Kiply and Bionic, his best friend/crush. 

Bionic: age: 22

Power: an actual cyborg

Family: his mother died in car crash and his father went to get the milk.

Friends: Doni, Skiddzie, Kiply, Liger, Izzy, and Lynix, his best friend/crush.

Quiff: age: 24

Power: phoenix wings and powers, he can make himself appear human.

Family: he ran away from his family.

Friends: Renn.

Kiply: age: 20

Power: she can talk to animals. Basically a Disney princess.

Family: her family sent her away to be experimented on when she was just a baby. She thinks of Doni as a brother.

Friends: Liger, Izzy, Bionic, Skiddzie and Lynix.

Liger: age: 23

Power: hybrid (basically dog/tiger/lion boi)

Family: family sent him away to be experimented on.

Friends: Doni, Kiply, Lynix,Skiddzie, Bionic and Izzy.

Renn: age: 22

Power: shape shifting

Family: he's an orphan. [I'm laughing bro-]

Friends: Quiff

Bandi: age: 23

Power: create matter (or to put it in an easier way, he can create anything that isn't alive) from his skin. but it comes at a cost, he physically has to carve off a piece off is skin, so moat of those scenes will have blood. I'm terrible at writing gore but please bare with me.

Family: he was thrown away as a child.

Friends: No one yet.

Kylie: age: 20

power: ability to heal people, bring the dead back to life, and see people's past.

Family: she left them cause why not. She now lives in a village.

Friends: FluffTapes and Rage

Izzy: Age: 17

Power: illusion, and mind reading.

Family: Kidnapped at a young age

Friends: Bionic, Lynix, Skiddzie, Kiply, Liger, and Doni.

Skiddzie: age: 22

Power: persona; he can create a persona from anybody, stealing multiple personalities and morphing them into one. good for manipulation. Another power ability he has is copy; he can copy absolutely anybody's power.

Family: he has a nice relationship with his family, he lives on his own.

Friends: Izzy, Bionic, Liger, Kiply and Lynix.

?‽¿: 

Age: ¿‽?

℘∅₩£r: Çøň†r0||!ñg 3ň†!†¥, º₥ñ!₱oø†3ñ† noGøð +:@/y&$#¥×¶∆=}
Fª₥¡ł¥: ₥ůrð3r³ð μ¡§ fª₥¡|¥

~ドキドキ~

Lmao this gonna be absolutely terrible

Lmao this gonna be absolutely terrible. I added my oc for lore and dramatic effect. Hope that one person that's reading my other book like this re written version!