Chapter 2

"the fuck is his problem" Doni asks with some sort of disappointed laugh at the end.

"I don't know. Guess he's just always mad." Lynix says.

"Well I'm gonna go follow him because I don't really trust him." Doni says as he falls backwards only to fly up  at the last second.

"Why am I friends with these idiots." Lynix muttered to himself as he floated himself down.

Lynix decided to walk for longer, well not walk but float. You get the idea. He came across a small little village. He kept his eye out for anyone just in case. 

He then saw two people talking to each other.

He ran and hid, causing them to look his way. He heard what seemed to be someone pulling out an iron sword.

"Can you kill whoever's over there? Just hide the body after and clean the evidence." Said a guy in a neat tone, Lynix assumes he's in charge.

"Will do." Said a guy who sounded somewhat playful yet wise tone.

Lynix in a state of pure and utter horror covered his mouth and stayed quiet. He slid his back against the wall and pulled his legs to his chest. Tears started to prick at the corners of his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Hey, come on out, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said.

Lynix felt his tears fall quickly. He didn't want to die. Not like this. He wishes he had brought his knife. He wished he stayed at the base. But he was gonna die here, with no one to help him.

He was gonna die all alone.

"Found you." Said a sinister tone from beside him. He looked up to see a guy that looked a lot older than him. Suddenly the sword that was held to the man's side was plunged through his chest, causing Lynix to scream in pure and utter agony.

'No! No! No! I can't die like this! What would Bionic do?! ' He thought to himself.

He brought his hands to where the sword is tearing his insides apart. He started to violently cough up blood. His vision became blurry and tears were falling quicker. The last thing he saw was someone running towards the man, holding a diamond sword. Before he blacked out.

...

Lynix woke up in a small cabin, he saw a girl with blonde hair reading a book. Then he Bionic in a chair beside the bed he was in, fast asleep with his head in his arms.

"Wh- Where am I?" He managed to say, startling the woman that was reading.

"Oh! your awake! I honestly thought you were gonna be asleep for a few more days! Glad to know that you're...mostly okay. I'd like to apologize for what my friend Rage did, that was very idiotic and rude of him. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kyliee." She said.

"I'm Lynix."

"What an interesting name!" She said, grabbing a notebook and writing something in it.

Lynix absent mindedly placed a hand on Bionic's head and fluffed his hair. 

He stirred in his sleep and soon woke up, and when he saw Lynix was awake, he instantly hugged him.

"You're a dumbass. Getting hurt. You knew better than to wonder into places you shouldn't be without me." He said, still hugging him, never letting go.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, it'll never happen again, I promise" Lynix says, looking Bionic in the eyes when they finally let go of each other.

"...pinky promise??" Bionic asks.

Lynix smiles.

"Pinky promise. "

~ドキドキ~

Words: 563

Words: 563

Stutter count: 1

Death count: 1

I forgot to say, these chapters will be a little short since I run out of motivation very quickly.

Hope y'all liked this. Don't mind the death count. That leaves no indication of anything. Just don't look to far into it.