**Preview** heaven is so Beautiful **Preview**

"I want your mouth

"I want your mouth." She moaned softly through staggered breaths struggling to calm her racing heart. Again, he had pushed her through another round of orgasms, the little electric ripples played over her skin bringing with them sensitivity as he breathed closely to her thighs. Watching hungrily as her hair would stand on end with each wave that washed over the sweet surface. Her languid limbs slung over the corner of the mattress, she didn't care how they lay or how they looked, he had exhausted her. Prince reveled as she tried to steady herself, giving a slight twitch as he blew thoughtfully, cooling the glossy layer of sweat that covered her. The mahogany tone glistened beautifully as sunrise forced its way through the slots of the blinds, her curtains barely holding back any of their secrets. "I need your mouth." Words left her a little more insistent than before. It was no longer a want, but a need.

Carefully reaching down he eagerly began to spread the legs that had been his entertainment for the better part of an hour. Residual energy spent seconds before, 'no' was all she was able to mew softly. The tips of her fingers lazily circled through his dark hair trying to pull him closer to her lips.

All morning and the night before she had let him play out each fantasy that continuously gripped his mind. She had allowed them all, never questioning, only following his careful direction. Helping him bring to life every daydream he ever obsessed over her. She had wanted nothing more than to please, her only request had been this one... a kiss. Something her current silicone lover could never provide.

"Here?" He pursed his flesh along the tender skin just above her pelvic brim. The hairs on his chin bristled against the delicate blush lace that barely held up her stockings. She gave a disapproving whine, and he could see her brow begin to furrow underneath once perfectly set curls. With the constant tug of the mattress and his fingers, they had fallen, now loosely framing her face, and clinging to the sweat that beaded across the length of her neck. "Here?" He tried again. "Or here?" His lips met the slickness of her belly button, the concave of a rib. This produced a frustrated grunt, feeling her lungs expand under his mouth he continued. "Here?" Inches felt like miles to her each kiss against her skin another kiss not received, she was growing impatient. "What about?" He hovered over her shoulder as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm not going to ask you again." Finally, she had caught her breath.

"You don't have to." In that instant his lips met hers, his tongue searching for more places to leave his mark. Tucking his hands into the elastic edge of her stockings, the warmth of her thigh in his palm against the moist nylon sent him reeling, he wanted more. As he pressed her body even closer, her moans rumbled into his mouth, finding contentment. "You are everything I thought you'd be." Tearing himself from her, his whispers barely reached her ears.

"Wait... you've thought about me?" Evie's voice was soft, unsure as she tried to meet his gaze, scared the truth would reflect off their depths. He was that teacher, the one all the others would stumble over just to get a second glance. Positioning themselves to sit next to him and be in his group during ridiculous team building activities. The hens were always in a fuss when he strutted past, there was no way he had ever thought about her.

"Since I've met you." Steadily she had taken over every thought, walking past her classroom each morning hoping a smile would lead to a few words, evolving into a conversation that would be continued over dinner. It never seemed to happen, disruptions from students, other teachers, or administrators squashed his intentions, though she had always seemed to be his main detractor. He even began to question if she was interested, but if the past nine hours had taught him anything, she was most definitely interested in everything he had to offer.

"Prince, that was three years ago." Again, she dismissed his advances, he wondered if she saw it as a hobby.

"Every single day, Evie." Each word he gave was punctuated by a kiss leading to her lips. Taking her mouth so sweetly he wanted her to understand the truth in his words, hoping no more opportunities would be missed between them. "So, I take it you ain't thought about me?"

"Come on... all the girls at work want you." She rolled her eyes at his accusation, of course she had thought about him. They all had, wondering what his lips would taste like, or how well his hips worked. Giggling over the perfect bubble of his ass, the length of his fingers.

"And yet I'm here with you."

"I know, but what's the point of fixating on something you can't have, you know." She reached up to trace the edge of his cheek as he hovered over her. The fallacy in this statement was completely lost on her, still convinced she was an outlier for him.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you've had me... there, there, and over there. This one's gonna happen real soon." He pointed to each corner stained with evidence of their debauchery, lipstick smeared across once pristine crisp cotton, the darkened edges of drying pools from various bodily fluids. Pointing to the largest he smiled wickedly, teeth nipping at the slick skin of her breast. "That spot's all you, but I'll take the credit. You gonna think of me now?"

"Definitely." She gasped at the memory, each stain a marker on the map of their evening. "You're all I'm gonna be able to think about."

"Come here, lemme give you something else to think on." Nudging himself against her impatiently, clearly the wait was over.

"Mmmmm, he's up."

"For a while, but I was having too much fun, didn't wanna stop." He pushed her body to the edge wanting to see how much she could take, counting each shudder above him as a victory. She was spent only moments before. But as soon as she felt the hardened ridge of his shaft, he watched her eyes gloss with anticipation of another round. She wanted more, and he was all too willing to give it to her. Shimmying down her body he widened her thighs suckling lightly over the sensitive folds, she jumped at the tenderness, her hips bucking against his mouth. Taking in the swollen warmth he buried himself farther into her. "You're a little raw, you gonna be, OK?"

"Yep, I've been waiting." Straining, Evie pushed herself further into the mattress, trying not to grab for him instantly, hoping her desperation wasn't too obvious. But he was oblivious because he was just as desperate as she was.

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He had always been soft, but he'd never been gentle. Leading each of her movements as if bringing a daydream into reality, she wanted to know his gentleness. Wanted to know if he could release himself and allow her to make new dreams for him to get lost in.

"You want the stockings off like last time?" Wringing her thumb underneath the strap of her garter she let it snap back with a crack.

"No, keep 'em on." The sound of her belt against the thickness of her thighs taunted him. He had promised to be careful, but watching the slight jiggle of her skin against the lace made him question if he could hold himself to those words. Taking her leg over his elbow, he positioned himself between, slowly guiding into her. Watching as her eyes rolled close the small faraway smile on her face faded as her mouth opened letting the slightest moan escape. Her tautness stretched to accommodate him as his hips reached up toward hers with every easy stroke. Hands gripped her tightly, bringing her body closer as he muffled her sounds beneath his lips.