0.5

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ ᴰᶦᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶜᵃⁿᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

Earth 505, Brooklyn

December 15th, 6:30 AM

Y/N's POV

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! Mazeline's alarm clock begins blaring from her room. I swear she wakes up everyone but herself. I groan and turn over, lazily posting myself up with my arm. I look around before yawning and staring dully into my closed window. After about two minutes, I force myself out of bed and stretch so hard my leg starts to shake. I shuffle towards my window, pulling the blinds open. I sigh and  leave my room, tiptoeing towards Mazy's.

I open the door and stare at her sleeping like a baby.

"Mazy" My weak voice whispers out.

I take her phone and turn off the alarm, then sit on the edge of her bed. I heard her let out a low whine before turning on her back, her eyes still closed. I impulsively decided to straddle one of her legs and jokingly grab her cheeks in my hands, I then lean down for a kiss. That was until I felt her grab my waist and my neck leaning in, our lips a whisper away from colliding. On instinct, I draw back.

"Ew" I mumble out and laugh.

I hear Mazy giggle and sit up, checking her phone.

"What day is it y/n?"

"It's pajama day,"

It's spirit week at school for the last week before Christmas break. Luckily, I already had my pajamas on from last night, and I also showered last night, so I didn't have much to do. I see Mazy look me up and down.

"Cute"

"Thanks!"

I look down at  my pajamas myself.

"But not as cute as someone I know.." I say while still looking down.

I can feel Mazy eyeing me Intently until she sees me pick up Snoopy, my pet bunny. I pet Snoopy for about 20 seconds while murmuring praises to him before I feel Mazy dragging me out of the room.

We made our way to our shared bathroom and began preparing for school. Mazy turns on the record player from the hallway and puts on a vinyl of The Weeknd's 'Starboy' album. I took off my bonnet and began humming and softly singing along to star girls interlude. I look at my hair, picking at it before deciding to do [hairstyle]. I then looked over to Mazy, who was babbling to me about this girl at school named Vernice, who she wanted to fight. I do my edges and start doing my skincare and brushing my teeth. I put on my jewlery as my head slowly bobs to the music, Die For You.

I look at Mazy. She looks at me. She gives me a smirk, and I give her a smile.

"IM FINDIN WAYS TO ARTICULATE THE FEELIN IM GOIN THROUGH I JUST CANT SAY I DONT LOVE YOU CAUSE I LOVE YOU, YEAH"