Good Morning.

It's early morning, and you look outside to see that it's in the midst of a thunderstorm.
As much as you'd love to stay in the warmth and comfort of your bed, the bathroom calls.

Reluctantly, you roll out of bed and sluggishly make your way to the bathroom. Your orange tabby cat, Tootsie, is laying atop a bookshelf still asleep. The rain outside is still raging on, but the way the rain is falling is calming. A steady beat to your steps as you enter the bathroom and flick on the light.

You live in a small urban area, in a two story 1 bathroom and 2 bedroom house.  Because of where your house is located, it borders the woods. Sometimes, you'd be at the window and see a doe and her fawn in the spring. From hunting with your grandfather, you know that the buck of large doe groups aren't that far away.

You exit the bathroom after ten minutes or so and head downstairs. It's quite dim in the house at the moment, so you turn on a lamp and sigh while flopping on the couch.

Playing Minecraft could be an option- or maybe a shooting game like Borderlands. Breath of the Wild maybe?

No, it's too early in the morning. Around five o'clock perhaps.

Standing up once again, you go into the kitchen and unplug your phone. Texting a friend can do for now until you feel like starting your day properly.

----------TheatreKid✨✨👁👄👁-----------

hey chole
chole
c h o l e
Cholera
chlorine
elohc
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E

EHAY
WHAT*

u awake.?

I am nkw.
now*
I hate my fingers.

l

ol imagine

so how are you faring on this fine rainy saturday?

It's Saturday?

...
it's actually thanksgiving

Shut.
I can just hear the sarcasm.

ayo u at my house?

SHUT.
So-
How's living alone?

i have tootsie.

So how's living alone? :D

i am offended how dare-
dud you asked to take tootsie when you moved out don't even.

Well I have Alex!

ye but she don't provide you with a comfort animal does she?

No-
but her tatas are nice pillows.

tatas. really chole.
you wrote an entire play back in highschool and you're sayin tatas?

Yes.

alr you do you

At least I'm in a relationship.