Engagement ring

Pai's point of view

"Are you going to choose ring for her?" pai asked.

"Tell me she will like this ring?"

"you fall for her?"

"Don't ignore my question?"

"No, you only love me right?"

"Sorry, pai forget me, she is very beautiful and I think I'm in love with her."

No noooooo

MY EYES OPENED......

That was a nightmare, but imagine what would happen if sky fall for her. No, I need to do something quickly because he is only my love. My clothing was damp because of my horrible dream, and I was sweating. I awoke and went to Sky's room, where he was asleep. I approach him and gently crash his hair, saying, "Love you, my wife, please don't fall for her." "I had a nightmare..."

"Tell me about your bad dream," he asked as he opened his eyes.

"Nothing, forget it," I replied and ignored
his question.

"I only love you," Sky said.

"I'm a little insecure about you."

"I promise that I will never stop loving you."

"Thank you for loving me, for loving this stupid boy."

"Thank you for coming into my life." sky said.

"Can I give you a hug?" When I inquired, he held me tightly.

"OK, now you go; we'll meet tomorrow."

EARLY IN THE MORNING

"Today you will go with Sky to pick an engagement ring." sky's father said.

"Okay, sir... "

I went to the car and opened the door for Sky since I enjoy doing things for my love.

he smiled and closed the door.

"I'll take the seat next to you."

"No, Sky, you're my boss, and I'm your bodyguard; I know it's not for real, but in your father's eyes, they'll doubt us; take the back seat."

"I hate you."

We were about to take our seats when we heard the voice of a lady.

"You are now my fiancee."

Fuck what she's doing, heir (sky in mind).

"You are kaew?" sky asked.

"Yeah, we are going together for shopping."

"Oh, good."

We sat in the car, they were in the back seat and I was in the front, I saw she was whispering something in his ear, they were very close, shit, I know he only loves me but Why does it hurt, I can't see him with anyone else. It's all my fault, why did I ask him to sit back; He's happy with his fiancee, fuck, please look at me. I was staring at him but he was busy with that lady.

When we got to the shop, I told them, "Sir, Mam, we have arrived.

"Hyee, you bodyguard, wait outside for us, we're going," Kaew ordered.

"But Sir told me to always go with Sky," I responded.

"I'm with him now, wait outside," Kaew stated brusquely.

"Kaew, he's my bodyguard; why are you speaking to him in this manner?" Sky told to Kaew.

"Baby, he's just a bodyguard; you're fighting with me  because of him; look how poor he is," Kaew remarked.