Chapter one! :)

EEEEEEE NEW CHAPTER!!,!!!,!
OK QUICK EXPLANATION SO YÞN L/N I MADE HERE INTO Y/N NOCEDA SO I MADE LUZ HAVE AN OLDER SISTER AKA U, AKA Y/N, AND I SHOULD STOP TAKING INNCAPS RIGHTTTT,.... now. Okay I will also skip some of season 1 episodes bc I'm lazy asf. Any ways, let's start :)

"WAIT SHOULD I USE THE BACKUP SNAKES Y/N?"

"A responsible sister would say no.... but an even better sister would say yes......"

"BUT I SAY YES, DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY!"

"hehehhehe this is gonna be the BEST book report in history! "

"Yes it is.."

___1 Hour Later___

"......ANDD THATS the end of it!"

"End of of what?

"The end of my book report! "
"The end of her book report " both Luz and I say at the same time.

"Look mija, I love you creativity but its getting out of hand."

A/n
idk what else to write down for this scene so skip to when you and Luz have to go to the camp thingy.

"And, why do I have to go to this thing with you?" I say looking at a stupid pamphlet.

"You're the one that agreed for me to do all this 'bad stuff' and 'misbehaving' things, atleast thats what Mami said."

"OHHHH, right."

Mami walks out of the house getting ready to go to work. She and Luz talks about stuff I just zoned out their conversation. Last thing I remember is Luz Throwing her Azura book in the trash. WAIT LUZ DID WHAT? I see a owl running away to a weird door with a huge eyeball. Ew. Next thing I know Luz is chasing after the thing.

"wha- LUZ! COME BACK!!!" I started running after her, like the totally, definitely not reckless, Not careless/carefree, most responsible sister I am.

We ended up in this little tent thing.

"Ergh this stuff is creepier and weirder than the stuff I own!"

"Oh thats actually surprising. Also do you think Mom will let me keep that thing?"

"Hah! Ofc! Absolutely! Not."

___

A/N sorry for not updating my family were on a trip going to Japan but we all got sick :(
I haven't gotten much energy to write sorry you guys :( I will try to update as frequently as I can. But I dont even know if you guys still want me to write this.