Meeting her (his POV)

It was a rainy day. Most would say a gloomy day, but not to her. She always saw the best in everyone and everything. Her world was brighter than anything I'd ever seen. Her warm smile made the world join and smile too. She was forgetful and decided to walk through the rain instead of waiting it out like most. I saw her and offered my umbrella. She politely declined and said, "I couldn't take this. It's pouring out. Thank you for the offer!" Her warm smile made my heart skip a beat. I felt the warmth on my face as I pushed the umbrella towards her gently before pleading for her to take it, she declined again, and I decided to buy her one. I didn't know why I wanted her to take one so severely.
I still don't, but I wanted her to have it. I begged her to let me buy one, and after some time, she finally accepted the request. I took her to the nearest supermarket and brought her in by holding her soft, delicate hand. I gently pulled her to the umbrella aisle. She looked around and picked the cheapest one she could find. I asked her if she was sure that was the one she wanted, and she quickly tried to reassure me it was, but I caught her staring at this light pink umbrella. It had synthetic roses sprinkled across the top. I grabbed said umbrella and purchased it immediately. I put the cheap one back when she wasn't looking. I grabbed the umbrella, and before we walked out, I handed it to her. She tried to open it but failed. I held her hand and guided her hands to open it correctly. I glanced at her and saw her red face. She started to walk off, but before she left, I grabbed her hand and lightly pulled her back, stopping her from going. "Can I walk you home?" I had nowhere to be, so I hoped to spend more time with her. I saw her start to turn a bubble gum pink. "I would like that." She said timidly.