𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

This chapter includes mention of rape, S3xual Assault, there's also Torturing happening so feel free to skip this if that make you uncomfortable.

"I-I have a job to do. Y'all hired me for a reason. Once we torture him and get the information we need I'll take a break until then fuck my feelings and being emotional because I have shit to do." She spoke walking into her bathroom hiding the fact she was crying.

Seeing my Bambina cry broke my heart in pieces, she walks around putting on a really strong image but deep down she's hurt inside. She loves everyone even if she doesn't say it, but doesn't know how to be loved, that's all I want is to love her.

When I first met her at the auction I was just looking to get her number, get her dinner, and fuck. Nothing more nothing less. When I found out she was "S.K" it was surprising because I would've never thought I'd be such a beautiful person like her.

I walked into the bathroom standing behind her, and placing my hands on her hips. I watched her in the mirror as she did her makeup, she stopped locking eyes with me for a split second then going back to doing her makeup.

"Bambina look at me." She looked up in the mirror, I turned her around facing me pressing her against the bathroom sink cabinet. I lifted her chin with my index finger making her look me in my eyes. When her eyes locked with mine I no longer saw the person I once did. The Bambina I met was cold, stubborn, quiet, but mean sometimes when she spoke. This bambina is broken, hurt, tired, lonely.

"I want to show you what it's like to be loved, cherished, respected, cared for, treated like a queen. Please let me be the one to give you that, will you go on a date with me? Only when you're ready of course, I-I I'm not gonna force you b-because t-that's just wrong and I know you're going through a lot." I stuttered, she looked at me and smiled, not a sad smile, a genuine smile.

Her smile soon fades, "I-I can't," my heart breaks almost but I continued listening, " I- I don't want to hurt you." She said, grabbing my hand from her hips, holding them and giving the back of them a kiss.

"I understand that, but you never know unless you try. I want you Braxton and I'm not hiding it. This can only work if you want me to. I know you're going through a lot, I'm here for you whenever you need me I'm there. I want to get to know you, all of you. Only when you're ready." A wide smile spread across my face before kissing the top of her head. I walked out the bathroom getting ready to get some answers, but her voiced stopped me.

"What time?" I turned around confused, "what time is the date and when?" I fought a smile I so badly wanted to showcase. I cleared my throat, "Friday we'll leave at 7:30." I spoke, she nodded her head. I continued walking out the room, closing the door behind me. The smile I tried so badly to fight played its way on to my face.

༻༺

"You know I liked you, such a shame I made to hurt you." Blood splattered on my face as my drill sinks deeper into his thigh, his screams rang through the basement as he cried out for help.

I removed the drill from his leg, "No one is going to help you, but you can save yourself." Walking over to the table where my tools are laid out, I heard the basement door open. I turned my head slightly to the right.

"Lady, please help me. Please." He begged, she ignored him. Her hand rubbed circles on my back as she appeared beside me reaching over grabbing the pliers. "This is how this is going to work, I ask questions you answer, for everyone you refuse or lie you lose a tooth. Let's say you lose all of them. I'm gonna start cutting your ass." A smirk found its way to my face. Once I finished wiping my hands I turned around leaning against the wall crossing my arms enjoying the show.

"What warehouse did you let them steal from?" She asked, he looked at me and I raised my brow nodding my head encouraging him to answer her. He laughed, "I'm not scared of you, you're not gonna do shit." I smiled, "oooh you're gonna regret that." I spoke chuckling.

She stood there looking at him before taking out her personal blade taking it across his face, he groaned in pain. Braxton walked around him circling him like a shark and their prey. She stood behind him grabbing a handful of his hair, yanking it back, "open wide." The man yelled in fear, shaking his head trying to move. Her hand moved from his head to under his chin, gripping his face minimizing his movement.

She placed another missing tooth on the tray. It's now been five minutes and we've gotten two answers. Why did he betray me? He had to in order to protect his family since he threatened to kill his family. Who's he? The man who gave him the order.

"Who do you work for?" She took a seat in front of him, "I- I work for the Romano's" he muttered out breathless. He could barely speak due to his injuries, she fucked him up bad. "Alright another tooth," she stood up opening his mouth, he screamed "wait-wait I-I don't work for him he threatened my family. He was going to kill my daughter. I had to." She stopped in her tracks, "I want a name." A cold toned laced her voice. He shook his head, "I-I can't h-hell kill me."

She laughed, but it was more like a crazy laugh. It reminded me of that crazy clown for Dc Marvels I used to watch as a kid. "You worried about him killing you? Well you might as well just tell me because you're going to die either way. Him or me? Sooner or later?" He then stayed silent with his dead dropped, " I-I don't know much but I do know that he's currently out of town with a beautiful woman. He said he had to use her, it was a part of the plan."

She crossed her arms, "Do you know where they went, since you won't give me his name, at least give me hers." She rolled her eyes, the man stuttered, " was it Cassandra? No. Cailey? Nah. C-C Cali. That sounds right. I think her name is Cali," Braxton Froze, "C-Can't you describe her?" I pushed myself off the wall as realization hit me. "Umm light brown hair, she's more on the shorter side, skinny, soft spoken voice." As he described her Braxton face drops, she looked in my direction. Panic and fear was all over her face, she ran out the basement.

I looked at the man, "alright I'm gonna need to know everything you know. And don't pull that "he's gonna kill me" bullshit because like principessa said before you're gonna die either him or us. So might as well be now, he won't even know and I'll make sure your family is protected."

He looked up nodding his head slightly, I took a seat in front of him. He began speaking......

To be continued......

Word count: 1276