Interaction

The academy was filled with students doing whatever ninja stuff we do, training, kunai practice, fights and all. Besides that I needed to get to the discussion room to talk about the test, we had no idea what it was so maybe knowing is pretty much-needed.

I got inside and student shinobi were scattered everywhere. There people like the Maishu faction who were known for their point blank accuracy and good eyes, and guys like the Giushin Faction who were feared for their strength and endurance.

"So wait is it gonna be on paper, I hate writing" one boy asked
"Nah, I dont think so" another replied

I sat near a wall awkwardly, waiting for something to happen. But obviously something did happen.

A group of students got in a fight with another group and some others joining in for the fun. I didn't care about it too much, but then I saw a girl who was caught in the fight taking unintended hits from people.

I wasn't the type of person to break up a fight, so I secretly got her out of there. After a bit she got up with a few brusies to the arm but nothing too major.

She had white fluffy hair with orange blue eyes and was almost as tall as me, it was super hard to tell which faction she was apart of too.

"Thanks for getting me out of there, I kinda, um, got dragged into it by someone but I'm fine"

"Yeah I, couldn't just stand back and do nothing, you know?"

To make the situation worse, my tummy growled pretty loud and the girl was shocked.

"Wow! Your awfully hungry huh? Here, it's the only thing I could pay you back with"
She pulled out her pack and offered me a snack bar. My stomach growled for that snack bar but she didn't react this time.

"Yeah, thanks"

"No problem, anyway my brother needs me for whatever he needs. Luckily, I'll see you after this"

"Yeah, same here"

She ran off to the other side of the room, then she stopped for a moment.

"Sorry, I totally forgot to catch your name"

"Wha- oh it's Levi"

"Wow! Such a cool name Levi! Mine's Cinna, short for Cinnamon!"

Then she actually ran off to the other side of the room, cautiously avoiding the ongoing fight.