Author's Note

All tales in Earthfolk Chronicles are indirectly connected because of the involvement of the space anomalies known as "Trógon" and "Rígma", which are responsible for the drastic changes in the systems and life on Earth (such as certain animals being sentient, having prolonged lifespans, mammals having opposable thumbs; the sudden formation of giant trenches that release purple emissions and radiation; etc.). The word "Earthfolk" refers to the inhabitants of Earth (us) in the perspective of someone who isn't from the said planet.

The images I've added in the stories are AI-generated. I used Dream AI Art Generator and Pokeit to create them. I wanted to illustrate the scenes myself, but, given my busy schedule and lack of resources, I had to use AI instead to achieve that (even though I'm not really trusting towards it).

Be warned: some of the stories here have complex themes and concepts that aren't commonly found in most fiction. They also tackle controversial topics regarding today's world, which others may find offensive. If I have offended you with them, I apologize for that. I did not write them to hurt other people's feelings. If you have violent reactions, contain them and simply stop reading my works to avoid ruining your day. Simple as that. No need for heated arguments or anything, like what most people do these days when their opinions are being questioned. Be a rational human being.

Happy readings!

Or not.

R. L. Ramos