Pluto x Charon: " Dwarf moon~"

Requested by: Inkediced 😍

Top: Pluto
Bottom: Charon

Enjoy!!
—————————————————————

It was a normal night like no other. Stars shining, planets orbiting, blackholes, etc. Pluto and Charon were in the Kuiper Belt with the rest of the dwarf planets. Some of the dwarf planets were bragging about how the planets had they're perfect life's and such. Others were playing board games. Pluto decided to go to his room since he was bored and started playing games on his phone (You got games on yo phone? 🤨) Suddenly Charon went in his room without knocking. "Wtf Charon?! You scared me" Pluto yelled cuz he got scared (no shit). Charon laughed and said "Sorry! I didn't know you were in here I thought you were with the others" Pluto looked confused and brushed it off before continuing playing on his phone.

SMUT HERE CUZ IM LAZY AF

Charon started to feel weird so she locked the door and walked over to Pluto and got on him. "Tf are you doing?" Pluto asked but Charon gave no response. Charon took Plutos pants off and started giving him a blow job. "W-wha..?" Pluto was confused since he has never done this before (virgin boi) A few minutes later Charon started riding Pluto as fast as he can. "Ooh~ fuck~" Charon moaned from the pleasure. "Sh-shit..your tight af..~" Pluto grabbed Charons waist and started banging him hard. Few minutes later both of them cummed. They took a shower and went to sleep.

The end.

Sorry this was a short story. I started at 1am and stayed up all night doing this. So I'm pretty tired and lazy.