Chapter 30

Vardhaan and Koyal were settled in the car. Both had mixed emotion and hope for a future of togetherness. Vardhaan was in the driving seat and Koyal beside him. Vardhaan's driver had to take a leave due to his urgent personal matter, and Vardhaan being the possessive car lover refused to let anyone else to touch his car.

He literally yelled and wined like a child when Akash ordered his driver to drive the car. "Noooo Chachuu I won't anyone allow anyone to touch the driving seat of my car. I only know how I many stones I keep in my heart and let my driver drive my car. It's good he went, now I can drive my car for atleast some time." were his exact words. A beautiful smile made its way on Koyal's face as she remembered this scene.

"If he is this much possessive for his car, how possessive will he be for me if he ever loves me?" This question suddenly came in Koyal's mind. With this question in her mind she looked at Vardhaan who was driving and was blushing upon her thoughts. She was shocked as well, as from where such thoughts came in her mind. Feeling her gaze Vardhaan looked at her for a moment with questioning gaze.

"Why is she all red? Is she having motion sickness" he wondered and Koyal turned to look at the window. Koyal doing this only confirmed his doubt so he slowed down the speed and asked her gentally, "Are you ok? Do you get motion sickness?" Koyal was stunned by his question and assumption, she was not able to say anything for some time. "No, I was just felling a little hot." She replied taking a breath, prasing herself for not embrassing herself. Although Vardhaan was not convinced, yet he nodded turned the air conditioner a little high and concentrated on driving.

Here Koyal was looking out of the window and was a blushing mess. The drive was peacfull and soon Koyal fell asleep. Vardhaan was driving but slowly started to feel sleepy. So he slowed down the car, and drank some cold drink, and looked at his wife with a smile. Koyal also woke up, not sensing the motion of car.

"What happened, all ok?" She asked him. "Yeah, I just felt a little tired so I stopped to drink some soda." He replied. "Hmm," she hummed and drank water. Soon the car started moving. "You know people generally don't drink water much during such long road journey but you should be hydrated." He smiled and hummed.

"Shall I play some music" Vardhaan asked, to which Koyal gave affirmation. "Listen, open the dashboard please" Vardhaan requested Koyal. As she opened the dashboard, Vardhaan asked Koyal to take the red pen drive, and she did it. Then he told her to plug it in the USB portal of the car, and Koyal did like wise.

The song started playing which made Koyal smile in response, she squealed a little and asked, "Aap bhi purane gaane sunte ho" "Hmm, mujhe 60's 70's aur 80's ke songs bhot pasand hai." He said. "Wow, hamari pasand kitni milti hai song's ke mamle mein." Koyal commented. "Haa" He smiled at her.

[ "you also listen to old songs" "Hmm, I really like 60's 70's and 80's songs" He said. "Wow our taste is so similar songs"]

Koyal and Vardhaan smiled at each other and soon both of theirs favorite song started playing. Koyal increased the volume and unknowingly both of them started murmuring together.

"tera-mera saath rahe, tera-mera saath rahe

tera-mera saath rahe, tera-mera saath rahe

dhoop ho, chhaaya ho, din ho ki raat rahe

tera-mera saath rahe, ho, tera-mera saath rahe"......

Vardhaan and Koyal looked at each other for a moment when the music was going on and smiled at each other. And then again resumed singing. This created a sort comfortness in them. They went on their journey while singing many songs, taking sneak peak at each other and wondering what new was to come in their life next. 

Soon their journey came to an end. Vardhaan and Koyal reached Delhi, Vardhaan's apartment with smiley and tired faces. It was in a posh housing colony. There were a lot of houses around them, there was also a park visible to Koyal's eyes as she looked around.

Vardhaan parked the car, and Koyal followed him. When they were near the entrance he looked at her and said, "Hey please wait here I will be back in a few minutes, saying this, he opened the house, and rushed in. Koyal tried to look at the interior but couldn't due to darkness. Five minutes passed but he did not come. Now Koyal was becoming curious as to why he left her at the entrance and vanished inside.

Soon, 10 minutes passedaway but no sign of Vardhaan coming back. Koyal was now contemplating in hermind whether she should go inside or not but then she heard footsteps. Vardhaanfinally came back. When Koyal saw Vardhaan she was shocked would be anunderstatement. She was over whelmed by the scene in front of her. 

Hey guys, 

How is the chapter?

How many of you listen to old songs?

A serious note guys, you need to comment and vote if you want to read the complete story. You people don't comment at all and honestly, this gives me no idea, whether you like the story or not, if I my writing is interesting or not. So please guys comment, if you like the chapter or not, voice out your opinion. And vote for the chapter if you liked it. 

See you in the next chapter 

Bye