16.

I woke up in the morning with the feeling that everything will change. I don't know in what direction. I just hope not in a bad way.

I got out of bed pretty quickly and only because of Jisung. I wanted to see him. I quickly went to his room but he was not there. I went downstairs and saw him laughing with Hyunjin, Seungmin and Changbin. I came to him and hugged him around the neck.

"Good morning people."

"Good morning Jun," he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you going to school today?"

"Yes," he smiled even more.

"YAY!" I shouted.

"Don't make me go deaf." He laughed.

"Jeongin is making breakfast today. Oh" Seungmin sighed.

"What's wrong with I.N making breakfast?" I asked.

"The kitchen explodes. You call him I.N?" Hyunjin said. I just laughed at that. That breakfast will be better than last night's dinner. Definitely.

"Good morning guys," said a sleepy Jeongin.

"Good morning I.N. You make breakfast today," I laughed at the boys' faces.

"Get your fire extinguishers ready guys," Jeongin said with a laugh.

"They are already ready. Don't worry," Jisung said

Jeogin started making breakfast while the boys went downstairs. He and Jeongina were still joking around. Jeongin almost set himself on fire. How will he do it? The boys started laughing like crazy and I was no exception. Jeongin gave up and left to change into a little too tight clothes, I finished it for him so they would have something to eat. I didn't take anything.

"I'm going to the room. I'm not hungry," I left. In the room, I quickly dug out a sweatshirt and torn jeans from the closet. I threw it on and went to the bathroom. I washed, combed my hair, and followed the guys downstairs. To my surprise, the plates were washed and they nowhere. I quickly jumped for my backpack and waited for them. Seungmin ran down first.

"How long have you been here?" he asked.

"Approximately 2-3 minutes." He didn't answer and just sat down. Jisung-ie, Minho, and Hyunjin were the next to come down. After another few minutes, the others came down. We headed in the direction of the school.

"Jisung come here," Changbin shouted at him. He started whispering something to him. Suddenly Jisungie smiled and looked at me. Oh my, he's running away again. I ran and Jisung followed me. I ran all the way to the school again and there I let myself be fooled AGAIN.

"It won't stop entertaining you, will it?" I laughed.

"Why should it?," he said and grinned. I kissed him and pulled out of his embrace.

"At least this time I was the only one running around with a bag," I said and pointed to our bags. He laughed.

"Especially because the guys aren't even halfway there," I didn't even realize it.

"Shall we wait for them?"

"We can," he smiled and grabbed my hand. We sat down on the bench hand in hand. We waited for about 10-20 minutes until they arrived. I guess they were running. If not, they would have been here in an hour. Even that is not enough.

"Next time......I won't lead you...to obscenities," Changbin said breathlessly. Jisungie just laughed. We went inside towards the lockers. I had to let Jisung go but I was overcome with fear. What what happened yesterday was enough for me. Thank god Hyunjin and Minho had lockers down and almost next to me. I won't be victimized by anyone. Hyunjin was talking to me and Minho was just staring at the ground. But he was smiling.

"Minho why are you smiling like that?" I asked him.

"Then I'll tell you," he said and ended it.

Only me and Minho were at the lockers. Hyunin went somewhere. He must have run away from school. Again.

"So.. Are you going to tell me now?" I turned to him.

"Okay," you sighed, "Do you know Sister Lee Hyenjin?"

"Lee Yun? Do you mean her? Does that krora go to class with me?" I asked him.

"Yes...Well, I...like her," he said the last word quietly but I understood him. Lee Yuna is the same as Minho. Completely.

,,It's great! But you're afraid, aren't you?"

"Yes...." he bowed his head.

"Minho, we'll talk later. Now I have to, the bell will ring in a moment," I said and I was no longer there. I still had time to go to Jisung.

The first lesson is History. I will die there.

(after three hours)

Finally, it will be the end of the third hour. Ma-Ri didn't take a step away from me, which really bothered me. I have to disappear. There are 3 minutes left until the bell rings. I have to endure it somehow.

"Da-Som When does class end?" she asked.

"Ma-Ri, you have a clock up there. Find out," I pointed to the clock.

"Oh, just two minutes. Thank you," For what?! That you looked at the clock?! She knocks me out. What on earth happened to her?

"That's all for today, kids. Goodbye," said the teacher and left the classroom. A moment later the bell rang and I ran out of the classroom. I finally got a break from Ma-Ri. I went behind the school and sat there looking at the sky. I was there the whole recess .

"Boo!" someone said and put their hands on my shoulders. I felt good. I turned and saw Jisung.

"Jisungie, don't do this to me. I'm going to have a heart attack," I said.

"And what are you actually doing here?" he asked and sat down.

"I don't want to go to class. Ma-Ri is bothering me there," I said flatly, "And you?"

"I had enough lessons for today," he smiled. We talked there until the end of all the lessons. During that time, we also had a companion. Minho. We laughed. I suddenly remembered that Hyunjin at school.He didn't show on the 1st day. Every time he disappeared at the end of the last hour he came back, but not today.

"Do you know where Hyunjin is?" I asked worriedly."I only saw him in the morning today."

"Me too," I started to worry.

Where can he be?