#2: Moon?

Writer: So I thought It would be fun to just make a whole story instead of making tiny parts.

TW: Swearing, Mature topics, Self-Harm, Mental illnesses mentioned, If you feel uncomfortable with any of these, feel free to change to another chapter, or just exit.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________

(11:05 PM)

_____________

*It was late at night, Everyone was asleep. Moon was the only one awake, his bright red eyes flashed through the dark Room. Eclipse's bed was on the other side of the room. He was also fast-asleep. Moon worried that his red eyes would wake Eclipse up. He tried closing them but his anxiety told him to keep them open. Suddenly his cut of wrists began hurting. He tried not to make a noise but still couldn't help grunting. ?His eyes glowing made Eclipse wake up. Eclipse had almost all of his face covered in a pillow. So Moon couldn't see if he was awake, Eclipse looked at Moon who was trying to make his pain go away. His rays tingling. "Moon?" Eclipse said in a questioning tone, Moon flinched a little b4 answering "Ye-Yeah? You're awake?" Moon finished the sentence lowering his voice. Eclipse got up and went over to Moon's bed and sat on the edges, "Why are you holding you're wrist like that?" That question made Moon flinch again. He didn't want to lie to him, But he was scared for "it". "Uh- I, N-no reason". Eclipse hated lies. He took Moon's wrist and folded moon's sleeves upwards, "Eclipse don't!" "Moon?" There were scares on Moon's arms and they looked like they had been cut by a knife or something than can cut through metal. "Moon, did you do this to yourself?!" Moon panicked for a moment.. "I-" Moon couldn't finish, he really didn't want to lie to Eclipse, "Y-yes.." Moon admitted, Leaving Eclipse in shock and letting out a little gasp. "Why!" Eclipse quickly changed tones to an angry one and death stared Moon. Moon didn't want to answer, he started tearing up. He could only look down in shame. Looking at Moon cry made Eclipses sudden anger go away and get a worried look, "Moon.. What's happening to you, how long have you been doing this?" Eclipse questioned, "Like 2-3 months?" Eclipse sighed, and pulled Moon to a tight hug, Moon continued sobbing. Suddenly Moon's battery started going low, "Eclipse I need to charge"Eclipse immediately held him and took him to the charging stand in there room. Moon powered off. Eclipse thought to himself, I'd better tell this to Sun, He's Moons brother after all" rolling his eyes at the last phrase.

_________________

8:34 AM

_________________

"Sun" Eclipse said to Sun knocking on his door. "Yeah?" "I need to talk to you" Sun opened the door and let Eclipse in. "Yes Eclipse?" "Well there's something about Moon.." "What about him?" Sun said feeling concerned for his brother. Eclipse didn't know how to tell him. "Last night...uh- well lets get to the point" Eclipse mid-sentenced himself and continued "Moon had cuts on his wrist, he admitted he did them to himself but he wouldn't give a reason why" Eclipse blabbered out, Leaving Sun's eyes opened, Both there rays shifted for a moment. "Wh-What..?" Sun spoke, his rays lowering, "I said Moon cut his own wrists and wouldn't give a reason why!" Eclipse said again. "A-are you sure, Maybe h-" He was left mid-sentenced when Moon came in and covered Eclipse's mouth looking both mad and anxious. "You little snitch!" Moon shouted. "Moony wait stop, let him go" Sun said pulling Moon away b4 he could pounce on Eclipse, Eclipse immediately got back. "Moon! stop!!" Sun yelled, making Moon flinch and than back away from Eclipse" "Eclipse I'll talk to him, thanks for telling me" Eclipse nodded and went off. Sun closed the door behind him and turned to Moon. "Moon." His voice softened, turning into a more anxious one. He sighed "Moon why?!" " I- i, I was just stressed & he forced me to!" "Who he Moon!? Who is he?!" "I DON'T KNOW OKAY? I DON'T KNOW WHO "HE" IS!" Moon yelled breaking down into tears" "..." Sun pulled him into a hug, lowering his rays so they wouldn't disturb Moon." "I-I'm sorry. I can't control him, I try to make his voice go away, but he just keeps telling me to-" Moon spoke through tears. Sun patted his head, telling him to calm down, wrapping his other arm around him. "Its okay, its not you're fault. But please don't do it again!" Sun said, still calming him off, Moon began dozing off from the lack of sleep he's had, he felt safe and protected in his older brother's arms Sun noticing him and taking him to his (Sun's bed because they were in his room) bed. Sun sat beside him and continued patting his head, Moon got up and clanged to Sun's side. Making Sun chuckle a bit. Sun sat up beside him, Moon still sleepy, but still couldn't sleep. Sun took his brother's wrist "May I?" Moon got worried for a moment, than slightly nodded. Sun pushed off Moon's sleeved looking at his wrists. His eyes got scared. He sighed. Moon by than had already dozed off.

__________________________________________________________________________

AYO 912 WORDS ONLY!?