FIVE (END)

"jungkook wake up" jungkook hears jimin voice he opens his eyes and looks around "are you ok?" jimin asks and jungkook nods his head "why we not in our room?" jungkook asks "you were drunk, tae saw you on garden and bought u here" jimin replies "and you didn't look for me?" jungkook asks jimin, jimin eyes grew wider he don't know what to say "i.. i.. " he sutters while thinking what to say "i slept early, you know after taking pills makes me sleepy" jimin fakes a laugh "now quickly fresh up and come out, all are waiting for us" jimin says and quickly went out of room, jungkook still didn't buy it, he frowns looking at the way where jimin left.

Jungkook sits on bed and closes his eyes, then he remembers everything from yesterday night, he puts his hand on his mouth, when he remember kissing taehyung "no no no it can't happen" jungkook quickly gets up and went to bathroom, he splashes water on his face and looks at mirror "fuxk what did i do?, but why he didn't resist? " he asks himself , "was it my dream?" he thinks deeply "but jimin did said taehyung bought me here" . "have to ask him" he says and starts to fresh up.

Jungkook looks at taehyung, who is talking on phone with someone "yah come have breakfast" jin says, jungkook looks at jin "no mom i am not hungry" jungkook says "you should jungkook it's been only few days you came out of hospital" jin says worried "mom can i ask you something?" jungkook asks, jin nods his head "of course you can baby , why u even asking?" jin says and pats the back of jungkook head, "uhm nothing" jungkook says and looks at taehyung direction but he was no more there, he looks around "why? are you ok, you looking for someone?" jin asks and jungkook shakes his head and smiles "it's just i am little confused, lets go eat" jin grabs jungkook hand and led them to breakfast table.

All are sitting there including taehyung , taehyung looks at jungkook , when their eyes meet taehyung quickly looks down. jungkook sits beside jimin and gets some food on his plate and eats. after eating they all went to their room. "jimin I'll walk some and come" jungkook says and jimin bid him bye and left to his room.

Jungkook looks for taehyung , he saw taehyung going inside hoseok room, he follows him. he knock the door nervously, tae open the door "jungkookssi" tae said and jungkook looks at him "umm...i" jungkook says while running his hand on hair "dad isn't here, he is with namjoon uncle" jungkook looks at him "you must be here for dad right?" taehyung asks and jungkook shakes his head "i want to talk to you"."yea say it" taehyung says "can i come inside?" taehyung nods his head and leave the space to jungkook come. 

   "so what u want to say?"  taehyung asks "about yesterday" jungkook says and taehyung looks at him shocked "did he remember?" he thinks and makes a straight face "what about yesterday?" he asks "don't play dumb taehyung, you know what i am talking about" jungkook glares at him while saying "what are you talking about, i don't get it" taehyung says "didn't you the one that took me to room?" jungkook asks "no i am not" taehyung says while looking down "well jimin said you took me there" jungkook says taehyung closes his eyes he knew he got caught "stop telling lies taehyung, we kissed yesterday i clearly remember and you kissed back" jungkook says a bit louder "listen jungkookshi i don't know what you are talking about if you done please leave" taehyung says and look at him. jungkook grabs taehyung hand "stop it i need a answer, what was going between us huh? before i was drunk but you were not and you kissed me" jungkook shakes taehyung, tears rolls from taehyung eyes "jungkook leave my hand it's hurting".

     "i am hurting too, i fucking don't remember what happen and now it's killing me, i am fucking cheating on jimin and with who? my brother husband" jungkook says while clapping "jungkook it's not like that" taehyung says while crying  "then what it is, i want to know?" jungkook yells  "it's" taehyung finding words to tell but nothing comes out "i know jimin isn't loving me, he would have know about us? thats why he stays away from me? but how would i do this to jimin, i feel weird whenever i look at you" jungkook sniffs while telling and taehyung looks at him with sad eyes while crying "but jimin is carrying my baby and you how u can do with hyung, if i was wrong you should have stop me why did you, WHY?"  jungkook yells "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"  taehyung yells back jungkook looks at him shocked "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND JIMIN ISN'T YOUR HUSBAND I AM YOUR HUSBAND FOR GOD SAKE" taehyung yells and jungkook didn't move he keeps looking at taehyung "here is your baby" taehyung says and put his hand on stomach "our baby is here, that day i didn't married yoongi, i married you" he says and looks at jungkook, jungkook already holding his head "ahh" he groans in pain "oh my god jungkook"  taehyung grabs jungkook hand " are you ok?" taehyung asks but jungkook fainted and fell down, taehyung sits beside him "Jungkook wake up" he says while patting jungkook cheek. he get up and goes out to call others.