𝐂𝐡.𝟑: 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧

"That's great Y/N! But, what is this all of a sudden?" My mom asks.

"I saw someone playing today and I got really excited seeing them play." I responded.

"Alright then! Do you want dinner?" My mom says.

"No thank you, I went to the convenience store earlier." I say.

"Alright, get ready for bed dear, goodnight!" My mom says, kissing me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Mama." I mumble, going upstairs to my room.

I walk into my room, and drop my bag beside my bed. I open my phone and see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

???: Hey L/N!

Y/N: Who is this?

???: It's Meguru!

Oh, that was quick. Phew, it's just Meguru.

(Y/N set Unknown's nickname to Meguru)

Meguru: Wanna prank Rin-chan?

Y/N: Didn't even need to ask

Meguru: Lol okay here's the plan, We spill water all over him, and we steal his xtra school uniform

Y/N: How could someone so childish be so damn smart?

Meguru: So that's a yes?

Y/N: ofcc

I put down my phone and I get ready for bed.

"Y/N." My dad suddenly says, with that cold tone he's had ever since I was born

"Yes?" I responded.

"Start training for soccer, I overheard your conversation with your mom, I want you up until 5AM. Then you can get ready for school." My dad says.

A sleepless night, amazing. I mean, I've been dealing with it since I was 7, but I still don't feel used to it. I guess I'll have to deal with it though, since I have a dad who forces me and non-stop trains me to play shit.

"Alright." I say, getting out of bed and going outside.

The cold air during the night sends shivers down my spine. I grab a soccer ball and I start practicing everything. Accuracy, passes, dribbling, you name it.

A few minutes later, it's 4:50AM.

I breathe heavily from this non-stop training. I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm going to faint.

"Y/N, you can come inside now." My mom says, smiling a bit.

"Okay mama.." I say, yawning.

I have at least 2 hours before I need to be at school. I go inside and my mom gives me toast.

"Thank you." I say, smiling.

"No problem darling." My mom says, playing with my hair.

"Where's dad?" I ask.

"He's at work. Look Y/N, I know dad's been hard on you. He's only doing this because he loves you." My mom says.

He loves me? He loves me? Yeah right. A parent who loved their child would totally torture them like this.

"Yeah, I know." I say, coldly.

I finish eating and I walk upstairs to my room and I get ready for school. I'm all prepared and I head downstairs. I checked the time and it's 6:20AM.

The doorbell suddenly rings and I open it.

"L/N!" Meguru says, quickly jumping to me.

"Ack- Meguru what are you doing here?!" I say, startled.

"I've come here to walk with you to school!" Meguru says, smiling.

"Oh. Uh, alright- I'll just go tell my mom." I say, looking at my mom. She nods at me and signals me that I can go before I can even speak.

I sigh.

"Let's go." I say, walking out of my house and closing the door.

I walk with Meguru discussing our plan about pranking Rin.

"How'd you even get the keys to his locker?" I ask, concerned.

"A magician never tells his secrets!" Meguru teases.

We arrive at the school gates, and Me and Meguru change our shoes. We walk to class and we're greeted by Nagi.

"L/N, do you have notes for the upcoming exam?" Nagi asks, yawning.

"Yes, I do. Did you get enough sleep last night, Seishiro-Kun?" I ask him, getting my notebook out of my bag and handing it to him

"Yeah, I did. I'm just normally tired a lot. Getting up is such a hassle.." He says, quietly.

"Alright, just don't fall asleep during class!" I tease.

We all sit at our desks as class starts. I haven't talked to Rin this morning at all, and neither does he seem in the mood for a conversation right now, understandably.

Meguru swiftly passes me the key to Rin's locker and I excuse myself to the bathroom.

Rin's POV (omg yay):

I notice Y/N leaving the classroom with a key in her hands. It seems suspicious on how she's leaving the classroom with a key, I'm curious on what it's for, and way too curious in fact. I excuse myself to the bathroom and I go ahead to look for Y/N.

Y/N's POV:

I sneak into the boy's locker room and I unlock Rin's locker. I take his uniform, and his phone. I go into the girl's locker room and I place his stuff inside my locker. Well, that's the plan done. Now we just wait for Meguru to do his part.

I let out a sigh of relief as I walked back to class. The school bell rings and It's time for the second period.

A few hours later, it's lunch time. (Whew this chapter is certainly long)

"L/N! Wanna go on the rooftop and eat together?" Meguru cheerfully requests.

"Sure." I say, as we walk up the stairs to the rooftop.

We walk onto the rooftop as the silence shows throughout the rooftop. It's only me and Meguru on the rooftop, or so I thought..