22.

As George woke up he realised that he was alone. The last thing he remembered was passing out. He stayed for a few minutes, laid on his front with his head half buried in the pillow. But then he heard the door open. He looked up as he heard people walking in, laughing. George saw three men, one of them holding a half empty bottle of alcohol and all of them smoking. He rolled over and sat up.

"Told we were gonna get a slut." Said the one carrying the bottle. "But this is even better."

"Hey whore." Said one. "Come over here."

"Why should I?" Said George.

But the three just started laughing. The one who hadn't spoken yet came over and picked George up. Then he bent George over a table.

---

George was passed out on the bed. But then the door opened and the boss walked in.

"Had fun?" Said the boss.

"Like that's possible in a place like this." Said George.

"Well, don't be sad because you're not going to be alone for much longer." Said the boss.

The boss smirked as the elevator doors opened and two people dragged Alex out, not even letting him stand. He was wearing the same bodysuit as George but in black.

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna throw up." Said Alex as he was dragged.

"This is what you get. Deal with it." Said the boss. "I've already offered you an easy way out but you refused."

"Because I'm not mad enough to marry you." Said Alex.

"I'm getting tired of you." Said the boss. "Just throw him on the bed with the other slut."

Alex was dragged over to the bed and dumped. Then the boss left with the people who had brought him in.

"Oh my god." Said George. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just about." Said Alex. "He took me to his house first and fucked me until I passed out."

"I'm so sorry." Said George. "But it's absolute hell here."

"I just don't want to think about it." Said Alex. "So, how did he convince you to actually be here and not try to escape?"

"He made me a deal." Said George. "I let him do what he wants with me and he won't hurt the others. What was your deal?"

"I either do this or marry him." Said Alex. "I'd prefer to be sexually abused than marry him, and that says something."

But then George gasped as the doors opened. A group of four walked in, unevenly split between men and women. One of the men immediately walked over to George who backed away.

"Oh, look what we have here." Said the man. "The little bitch from the TV that caused all that drama."

He grabbed George by the arm and pulled him close to him. Then with the other hand he grabbed George by the throat and lifted him up.

"Don't hurt him." Shouted Alex.

"Now, now, don't you get yourself in trouble too." Said another, grabbing onto him and holding him back.

The man dumped George on the floor and forced him to sit on his knees.

"You know, I wonder if we could buy him." Said the man. "I know someone who would be very happy to get hold of him."

"W- who?" Stuttered George.

"Do you really not know who your parents were planning to marry you off to before you got them thrown in jail?" Said the man.

All the colour drained from George's skin and he started shaking. He looked up terrified, tears easily coming to his eyes and dripping down his cheeks.

"Dan." He shouted to another, all of the other three clearly working for him. "Go find the guy who runs this place."

The person who must've been Dan nodded and walked out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with the boss.

"This one." Said the man. "How much?"

"$100,000." Said the boss. "No less."

"Deal." Said the man. "I'll take him now if I can."

"Of course." Said the boss. "Money first though."

The man nodded and the two walked off. Then they came back a short time later. The two shook hands and the man walked over to George who was trembling. He picked George up and slung him over his shoulder. They left the room and then went over to the elevator.

"Please don't." Cried George. "Please. Just let me go."

"You really think that you can get away you little slut?" Said the man. "You're trapped in this, there is no option to leave. Not for you."

When they got down to the lobby they went outside to a limo which was waiting. The man got in the back seat with George. Two got in the front and one got in a car behind them. George watched, sat on his knees, tears falling down his face, as the man opened a compartment and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"What?" Said the man. "You were going to end up with him either way. I don't see the difference."

"Don't send me to him, please." Said George. "I've got a boyfriend, I was getting my life back."

"The important word there is was." Said the man, cutting him off. "Because now you're never getting your life back."

He leant forwards and dragged George towards him, then he handcuffed his wrists together and kicked him back to where he was.