Act 1, Chapter 10

It's now time for Robby to have his match against Eli or Hawk or whatever it is. At this point, I don't even know.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The wait is finally over. It's finals time! Since Cobra Kai scored the most points, they only need to win one match to be crowned Grand Champion. But, if Miyagi-Do wins both matches, the title is theirs! Ooh, high drama! Up first, the boys' fight! Good luck to all of our fighters!"

Robby better win his match so i don't have to.

"This is it. Time to show LaRusso and your father that you don't need them." Silver said encouraging Robby.

"Hey, Robby. Good luck. And please win your fight so that i won't have so much pressure on myself!" i said.

Robby laughed then said "Don't worry. Olivia. Even if i don't win, which is unlikely to happen, you can still beat LaRusso."

"Thanks." i said while hugging him. "Good luck!" i called out as he stepped onto the mat.

When they both stepped onto the mat, my heart started to pound in my chest.

Okay, Robby, you've got this.

"Fight!" the referee called out and the match started. Luckily, Robby got a point in a matter of seconds but Hawk called for a timeout. A huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders as Robby was one nil up.

Okay, just two more points and Robby wins, and I don't have to fight LaRusso.

They went back onto the mat.
"Fight!" Hawk put Robby on defence this time and after a few seconds, Hawk kicked Robby in the stomach as they were both mid air and he got a point. Now i was getting a bit worried, bit i know Robby is gonna come back from the dead and win.

I hope!

"Fight!" For about 2 minutes straight, the boys jave been going back and forth, punching and kicking each other until someone conceded. But they were both committed to win however, as Hawk was about to get Robby, a buzzer went off, indicating that the match was over,

"Unbelievable! These two amazing fighters have reached their 3 minute time limit in a one-one tie! Which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden death overtime! Let's go!"

Bro, are you kidding me? So now, the next point wins? Great! Just absolutely amazing! Robby, you better win this!

Robby and Hawk both went back to their senseis and boy was Silver mad!

"Your showing him respect. This fight should be over by now." Silver snapped.

"Do you wanna fight him?" Robby snapped back.

Oop!

Silver was getting ready to slap a bitch right there and then but Kresse stopped him.

"You're angry. Good. Use it." Kresse reassures him.

Robby looked over at me and i nod encouragingly at him. He bowed at Silver and Kresse before headed back onto the mat.

But before Robby got into his place, he took off the top half of his gi off and threw it at me. I caught it and places onto the bench behind me. Hawk was confused but he took his as well.

What a copycat!

They took their spots and i just hoped God is on my side so that Robby can win his match.

"Alright, the next point wins. Ready, fight!"
The first couple of seconds of the match were intense and Robby tried to get a point onto Hawk. But Hawk managed to block everything. Even a layout which almost made contact onto his face. Hawk ran up him but Robby pinned him down. But instead of getting the point, he had a moment of sympathy as he looked up at Kenny. I think i was the only one who noticed. Hawk pushed Robby off of him and quickly got up.