COLD CASE

Once upon a day......                                                                                                 

                                                THE VILLAGE CALLED ' BRIGADON' 

That place was so beautiful , the village and the people all were good to each other and very peace full village, many estetic sites in each and every morning.There was a head in that village he was a seventy-five year old man and he has a beautiful family with him.The people in this village lived very happily and doing there own works .One day HAIRY and Wichy arrived to Brigadon,  Wichy  is an dectetive. The day when he arrived to Brigadon the first crime had happened the villagers all were shocked seeing  the dead body the victim was killed very bruttaly, Wichy and Hairy started to investigate about this case , there was no clue to find who has done this crime.Wichy was so confused he sent the body to the forensic department and he went to  the head of that village , the head had said  him about this villgae........

                                                                     In this village a 10 years back a incident like this had happened, like the same pattern as this killing , in that time the killer has escaped doing this murders and they didn't know that who has done it, same as the killing after 10 years  had happened. Wichy had started collecting information but he didn't  get any piece of evidence, that time the second killing happened but this time the killer   had lost a small evidence ,the finger print from the piece of a  glass which was broken and Wichy went to his friend LISA the forensic doctor to check it and she found  who's finger print was it.  ' 'SIMON' , Simon was a teacher in that village who was taking Science for the students. 

                                                   SOME YEARS BEFORE...............

Simon and his family lived happily in that village but one day Simon's wife had a boyfriend when Simon went to work his wife and boyfriend were doing their private moment , that time Simon came back and seeing his wife was his first attempt of anger towards this village and when this news was spread all over the village and every one has starred teasing him. Simon went to another place from that village and he didn't come back any more but after 10 years he came back with his anger toward his wife and her boyfriend.After 10 years he has killed his wife and her boyfriend , Simon's next  victim would be his friend who avoid him and teased him a lot , after knewing  all this Wichy and Hairy went to Simon's house   to arrest him but that was looking empty and so dirty and Simon jumped over the Wichy  and they fought  and at last Simon was arrested , and that village was back as they was .Now Simon is at jail and the court has issued him a death penality , Wichy  and Hairy lived in that village happily , with his family and after some months they had a cute daughter ...... A PEACE FULL FAMILY AND VILLAGE .

                                                                      THE END.......?