2)

I watched his wrists move up and down as beautiful music began flooding through the speaker of my phone.

"They said if you don't let it out, you're gonna let it eat you away." he sang perfectly, his voice slow and powerful.

"I'd rather be a cannibal baby, animals like me don't talk anyway..." he paused, stopping the music momentarily, "Ha, we'll you don't talk much anyways, but that's alright." he chuckled a bit, starting up the music once again.

He continued to sing through the first chorus, his voice as beautiful and heart-warming as always. He'd stop a couple times to throw in a funny comment, just enlightening my day further.

"I will come back to life, but only for you... only for you." the last few notes echoed, lingering for a moment, and I soaked them all in like they were the last remaining breaths of my life.

Brendon took a deep breath, stretching his arms back before slumping his shoulders.

Exiting my state of shock, I quickly sent about twelve hand clap emojis, followed by "AMAZING AS ALWAYS but I'm not even surprised." making a smile appear against the rim of his glass, as he took a sip of his drink.

He sits his drink down, and looks behind him on the floor, "Hi Penny, Penny." he says, as two little black ears peek up onto my screen. "Not on my piano." he kids, setting her back down, before turning back to me again.

"So what now?" he asks simply, running a casual hand through his hair.

I honestly had no clue. I could already guess that I was probably boring him. I mean, it's not like I'd ever think something like this would happen in a million years, I wasn't prepared in the slightest.

- Idk Q/A?- I typed.

I watch as his toothy grin reappears on his face. He straightens up, rubs his hands together, and then adjusts his glasses. I could tell he was excited.

Usuring me to begin, he says, "Okay, shoot."

- What are your thoughts on Ryden

His giddy face drops to an 'are-you-kidding-me' look, before he says, "Don't make me shut this off." making me a little disappointed, yet I still laugh.

- Ok... Brallon?

I ask defiantly, just to see his reaction.

"Oh, you're on of Those girls." he inquires playfully rolling his eyes, then simply muttering, "Stage gay. Dallon's a pretty cool guy."

- What do you think of Sarah's eyes?

"Have you heard Sarah Smiles?" he jokes, putting his hands against his eyes to look like eyelashes, and pretending to blink them. "Beautiful."

- aw you guys r cute

"Thanks." he grins, taking another sip of his drink.

- why do you always drink?

He widens his eyes, as the glass is still to his lips. He pulls it away, and stares at the cup of liquid for a minute, as his lips grow into a pouty form of curiosity.

"Eh." He shrugs, drinking from it again. "Loosens me up. No nerves, just beer." he states, sucking on his teeth.

- why are you still talking to me?

I don't even know why I typed it, and so suddenly. Just curious I guess, as I I was still trying to convince myself that this wasn't real.

He pauses a bit, pulling his eyebrows together, before leaning back. The same look stays on his face, and he scratches his scruffy chin.

"Well," he begins slowly, "I mean, I don't know, it's a new thing to just have one viewer, and I just like talking to fans. I- I just really don't know." I was a little let down at his answer, for no apparent reason. I could tell that my question really had him flustered. And I could honestly say the same for myself.

I didn't type anything for a while, and he didn't say anything for a while.

He took a long drink from his glass to finish it off, and sighed, before finally speaking up.

"Why don't I ask you a couple questions?" he suggested.

- Ok

"Ryden or Brallon?" he asks laughing, which I'm guessing was just to make fun of my previous questions to him. Jokes on him, really, it was quite thrilling to just hear half of the ship say the ship name.

My heart beat a little faster knowing I had to answer this. It was kind of an awkward question to admit to.

- Dont. It's both.

"I guess I must be a pretty busy guy in your perspective." he laughs, wiggling his eyebrows.

A laugh escapes my lips so hard that I spew saliva all over my phone screen. The greatfulness of the fact that this isn't a two way video was never as extreme as it was right now.

Wiping my DNA off the glass, I quickly type, - it's a bit of a New Perspective I guess- with one of those 'I-just-made-a-terrible-pun' smiles etched across my face.

He laughs a bit at that, clapping his hands slowly, and sarcastically. "Good one." he mutters.

- get used to puns if you're talking to me.

He seems to ignore my comment, as he leans his face in closer to the screen. Although he's wearing his glasses, he still squints his eyes.

"Why the heck?" he says, pulling away. The look on his face, mixed with the tone of his voice tells me that something's different.

"Hey guys?" he says trying to be happy, as his tone still holds a clear hint of confusion, which causes me to mirror his confusion entirely.

I wondered for a split second who he was talking to, but that was until about fifty messages popped up onto my screen one after another.

My heart shatters, seeing them all flood in, knowing that if I still wanted to talk to Brendon, my message would be buried.

My insides felt empty, like I was experiencing a lack of all emotion. Realizing what was going on, was easier than realizing what I just lost.

As messages still took over my screen, I clicked 'hide chat' to block them all out.

Tears almost began to form at my eyes, as I took a deep breath, wishing that it could still be just the two of us. I guess all good things must come to an end sometime, right?

That was, until I heard Brendon's voice pipe up, small and seemingly disappointed,

"I'm sorry, Alyssa."

___________________
[A/N] Heyyy guys. I'm sorry this was sad, but so is everything else I write... oops. There will be another chapter to this, so don't delete it from your library yet or anything.
I love you all,
Jay.