The quest for Swedish Fish!

Hol Horse & Josuke were sitting on Josuke's coach playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo on Josuke's PS3. They were eating Fruit & vegetables because they are delicious & good for u (Eat ur veggies kids.)

But suddenly, When Hol Horse walked into the kitchen, they were no snacks around. No, produce, no chips, not even gum or Ice cream. There was nothing in the kitchen but a half-eaten burrito from taco bell which was being eaten by the local Cockroach who ate Hol Horse's 5 dollar foot-long from Subway.

"OH, GOD!" Hol Horse yelled which can be heard from Ohio. "THERE'S NO FOOD!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!"

"What's going on?" Josuke asked.

"THERE'S NO FOOD! NO BACON, NO FRUIT. EVEN THE VEGETABLES ARE ALL EATEN!" Hol Horse yelled.

"Ok, be quiet. I got an idea"

"Ok Josuke, what are we going to do where there's no food for our Street Fighter seed run."

"Simple, Clint Eastwood, there's a Walmart at the edge of town where they sell Swedish Fish."

Hol Horse got happy to hear that.

The cowboy grabbed Josuke's shoulder and looked at him in a great friendly tone.

"Where is this Walmart you speak of?" The cowboy asked.

"Simple." Josuke replayed. "We need to go outside."

And so, our daring heroes go outside of Josuke's house to go on the quest for Swedish Fish.

Morioh was horrible, there was a gigantic riot because everyone ran out of food. Rioters were fighting the police as rocks were being thrown, bullets were shot & everyone was having a horrible time. Hol Horse walked toward the middle of the road, where war was happening, and made a yo mama joke. Everyone was really angry & started chasing Hol Horse for making the most cosmically unfunny joke ever made in the history of anything.

Rocks, tomatoes & bombs were being thrown at Hol Horse as Josuke started aimlessly wondering why is this happening at all. Hol Horse summoned his stand, The Emperor, and shot at the angry mob. Luckily there was a wall not far away. Hol Horse continued to shoot at the mob, killing some people as Josuke catches up and uses his stand, Crazy Diamond to block off the people trying to kill Hol Horse. Hol Horse & Josuke sit down, both are tired & want to eat some food.

"That was horrible Josuke."
"Yeah because YOU MADE A YO MAMA JOKE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ANGRY RIOT!"

"Jeez, Josuke. I thought it was funny."

"No, it was cosmically UNFUNNY. A sus among us joke would be funnier than that." Hol Horse & Josuke bickered.

"Ok. I gotta ask. Your not the only one who ran out of food?" Hol Horse questioned.

"Yeah," Josuke replied "It seems like every place that serves food has mysteriously closed down & now Morioh was in a famine. How could this happen?" The Elvis impersonator continued.

"Maybe it's because Morioh has now had an epidemic of Giant Cockroaches the size of your hand. I read it on the news & one ate my 5$ footlong. It could be that." Hol Horse said.

"Wait, there are Giant Cockroaches in this town?" Josuke said.

"Yeah, there everywhere." Hol Horse stated.

"Pretty weird & nasty," Josuke stated.

Suddenly a crawling was heard. Weird, disgusting crawling.

Hol Horse turned his head and what the cowboy saw was horrifying!

There, right there in front of them was a Giant Brown Cockroach eating a bag of Skittles.