Chapter I; Gray wings

-"What are you, little guy? Can't be an angel... Or a demon..."

Aziraphale paced and paced through the "Mythical Creatures and Folklore" section inside his bookstore.

-"Find anything, angel?"

-"Only winged, humanoid creature I can find other than angels and demons is... A harpy, or a cherubim but his wings are gray, he could not be a cherubim could he?"

-"I don't think he's anything ethereal, angel."

The baby had only spent a few days in the bookstore, yet Crowley was growing quite fond of him.

-"It says here harpies grow claws and feathers on their feet and legs at one year of age..."

-"Why not before?"

Crowley extended his arms towards Aziraphale, subtly indicating he wants to give him a break from carrying the baby.

-"I suppose, to make births easier, dearest."

Aziraphale carefully handed Crowley the baby. They were both so glad to have taken care of, who they believed to be the antichrist at that time, Warlock Dowling some time back.

-"Good point- erm what will we name him? We can't keep calling him 'the baby' can we?"

-"Allow me to get the name book."

-"Name book?"

-"I have a book with all the human names that have existed since Adam nad Eve."

-"You won't name him Adam will you?" Crowley exclaimed as Aziraphale walked away to where that book was kept.

-"Oh no, dear, I'm hoping to find a much more fitting name... How about Harvey?"

-"...Harvey the harpy?"

-"Yes! is it not wonderful?"

Crowley just couldn't ruin this for Aziraphale, yes, the name may have been tacky but who was he to judge.

-"...Sure thing angel."

Aziraphale beamed at Crowley's approval.

-"Harvey it is!"

The baby suddenly babbled loudly and then chirped.

-"I didn't know they could do that!"

Crowley exclaimed, looking at the baby with wide eyes.

-"My dear, surely you didn't think a humanoid hybrid of a bird wasn't going to chirp!"

Aziraphale tutted at Crowley, right before cooing at Harvey.

Crowley blushed at the cooing, trying to keep his cool he said;

-"Well.. I hadn't thought of it angel."