35: 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝐹𝑢𝑙𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑

Once Y/n raised her hand up and her hand started to glow F/c. Then both MK and Wukong stopped in their tracks when the four hear rumbling. Lady Bone Demon smirked and then Wukong became alarmed. Wukong quickly grabbed MK's arm and then 5 more Wooden Dragons came from the ground and went over to the platform. The five wooden dragon roared. Wukong and MK were sliding on the wooden dragons with their feet. Macaque and Strong Spider Quickly went in to punch the Wooden Dragons away. Macaque shouts, "Alright, MK and Wukong. I hope that staff is worth it!" MK and Wukong land on the platform and nod.

MK takes one last look as the wooden dragons, Macaque, and Strong Spider fight, before following Wukong to the staff. Which Y/n notices and moved one of the wooden dragons at the two. However, Macaque quickly destroyed the wooden dragon. Y/n narrowed her and continue to summon more wooden dragons to fend off Strong Spider and Macaque.

(Meanwhile Wukong and MK were talking with the Lady Bone Demon as the two grabbed the staff)

However, Strong Spider felt his arm get grabbed by one of the Wooden Dragon and he punches the other Wooden Dragon away. Then another Wooden Dragon wrap around Macaque and he struggles from the tightening grip. Then Y/n turns and looks at MK. Before MK and Wukong could activate the Golden Staff...

It grabs MK by the arm and he helps when he gets dragged by it

It grabs MK by the arm and he helps when he gets dragged by it. Wukong stared in shock, "Kid!" MK went to transform into an animal, however he gets eaten by the Wooden Dragon. Macaque and Strong Spider stared in shock as the two gasped. Wukong widened his eyes, "MK!!!"

Wukong let's go of the Golden Staff and went to go save MK. However, Y/n appeared in front of him and started to attack him. Meanwhile the Lady Bone Demon smirked and watched in amusement.

While MK was slowly being crushed to death inside the Wooden Dragon, 'Oh, no! Think little, MK!!!' However he grunted when the Wooden Dragon was about to fully crush him and he spit out blood with a loud gasp.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫."

However, something cuts through the Wooden Dragons and Wukong was confused when he didn't see Y/n attacking him anymore which also surprised Lady Bone Demon.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

That's until they heard Y/n's heavy breathing. They turn to see smoke and then see Y/n in front of a coughing MK.

Pose reference: