Ch 19 | Closure

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

(Mina's P.O.V)

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

Let's tease him for a bit. "W-what's happening to you?" I then replied...

"I'm disappearing."

In fact, I'm not too sure about this. I thought the starting of 100 days can only be done after a confession... did I start with something else? He replied with confusion, "Wa-wait, why are you disappearing? Are you actually going to die..?" Technically, I would, but not like this. Perhaps, another lie to tell him. "I'm not going to tell you about it, but.. I'll be leaving now. You should too."

When I switched directions, he suddenly grabbed my hand out of nowhere and said, "Look. I may be scared of you, but I don't want you to die. How am I supposed to save you?" I guess it's time to stop playing. "I just lied about it, but now that the rain has stopped, you should be going home right now. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." I gave him a smile, to reassure the fact that I am "completely fine". He raised a concern saying, "S***, I fell hard. But are you really going to be okay?" I slowly removed his hand at my arm, and told him that I was really okay.

My heart starts to feel really tight and it's even harder to breathe. Even though I know that he is still worried about me, it seemed like he didn't want to show it. "Mina.. take care." He waved at me, so I did the same thing. I'm glad he walked a bit further and though, my legs startrd to weaken. Crying out of help due to the uncontrollable pain that I felt. My eyes suddenly turned light blue and I looked into my hand, while crying my pain. I really.. feel like this pain feels more than just a familiarity. I don't want to be reminded of this. Being left by...

┌────── ∘°❉°∘ ──────┐

(Your P.O.V)

└────── °∘❉∘° ──────┘

I was so tired of getting scared the whole day, wondering if I could ever piss myself or not. I slowly walked down as I am still reminded of what happened today. I think Mina wasn't that bad.. maybe I wasn't just used to supernatural objects and other things that I am not aware that exist in this world.

So, does that mean basically Mina is a living proof that there are other supernatural creatures too? I'm scared. No, actually, I should just go back to where Mina is... Or I don't know. What if it is just her? I'm thinking a lot of things that I don't know whether it can be answered by not. Honestly, let me go to the forest again to-

That voice...

Is that Mina screaming? But not a normal scream. It's like.. she's crying for help because of what? Uhm, what could it be? Holy, I think it's just a good idea that I need to go back, something must have happened to her. You idiot, why did I leave her that? That's a not-so-gentlemen action.

I ran my way back to the forest and saw Mina kneeling, although her hands were pointed to her chest. She was screaming at her pain, although I don't get what that is. "Mina!" I tried to run towards her and she didn't look in my direction. She was too busy trying so hard not to scream but I can't help it..

"Mina! What's wrong?" I could tell that by the sounds she makes, she's in extreme pain right now.. I don't know what comforts her the most... I just realized that I was contemplating those things, as she turned in my direction, I looked down and saw her looking at me only for eyes to go back to those blue eyes. Except it was glowing two times, compared to before. Now, she looks so different here.