adventurous

jacks pov
okay so I the alarm is going off and I have no idea what day it is , interesting I rolled over expecting my girl to be there but she wasn't, well okay. I stretched and walked downstairs not bothering to fix my appearance or put on a shirt.
I saw her , there she is. the most beautiful girl on the planet my girlfriend allie 😍
I wrapped my arms around her waist and she squealed a little I giggled and dig my face in her neck and she gave me a hug.
"goodmorning baby girl." I said after a few moments of silence.
"goodmorning kid-o." she said and she giggled.
"why did the alarm go off?" I asked.
"oh idk I guess I forgot to cut it off sorry" she said. she hopped on the counter and I stood between her legs.
"so what are the plans for today?" i asked grabbing her thighs.
"I don't know I was thinking maybe we could go to the beach and get some ice cream and walk around the shops in Daytona. " she said.
"well since you already have it planned out lets do it." I said kissing her on the lips for the first time today and then licking her cheek afterwards.
"why did you kiss my cheek?" she asked.
"I don't know it added some spice. imma go get ready come with me." I said holding my hand out so she could hold my it. She did and we went to get dressed for da beach 🌺

allies pov
" EXIT CHECK PLEASE CAUSE I FINALLY FOUND THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS!" Jack screamed through my Range Rover as he recorded for his vlog.
"Jack shut the fuck up I can't concentrate do you want to live for the beach?" I snapped holding back my laughter so it made me sound serious.
"yes ma'am." he said instantly and he turned the radio to a different song.
" I stayed up at the sun thought of all of the people places and things I've loved. I stayed up just to see that all of the faces you were the one next to me. you can feel the light start to tremble washing what you love out to sea." I sang lightly to the one republic song as I parked my car in the parking deck. I pulled the keys our of the ignition and put them in my purse and pulled out my vlog camera.
"hey guys so today me and Jack are going to the beach here in Daytona. its really sunny and really hot!" I said locking the car and then fanning myself.
"Allie sweetie where did you go?" Jack said walking the opposite way of me.
"really Jack? pay attention." I laughed as he turned around and jogged to me.
"so we are in the parking deck and people are staring at us. Allie look." Jack whispered elbowing me.
"what does it matter I don't care?" I said back.
"they're following us. run!" jack said sprinting to the street.
"ok do whatever you want to do just don't get run over." I warned.
"this kid is going to kill me one day." I said to the camera. I jogged to catch up with jack.
"Onward to the sand !! "he pointed walking extremely fast towards the beach.
"slow down." I said.
"nope the beach is calling my name." he said.
"nobody said Jack last time I checked so... alright." I said back . he gave me the death stare and we arrived at the sand I pulled out my towel and laid it out on our beach chairs *we have some assigned to us for when we come here*. I put my purse and beach bag in the sand kind of under my chair and took of my cover up. Jack took off his shirt and shoes and picked up his camera and ran to the water, I followed behind him.
"so we finally made it to water and - " I was cut off by water hitting me in the face. i gave a glance to Jack and he busted out laughing.
"stop it!!" I said through gritted teeth as I ran to tackle him. we fell on the sand and thank goodness there wasn't a lot of people at the beach because we would have gotten some weird looks.
"so glad I got that all on camera." I mumbled.
"you what?" Jack said.
"got all of that on camera!! are you deaf?" I asked. I put my camera back in my back and Jack did the same. I laid on my chair and Jack pulled me back Up.
"get your purse and stuff can we walk to the pier?" he asked.
"I guess." I said grunting a little considering I haven't gotten to tan yet.
"yay." he said he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and we walked down the beach to a restaurant. we walked down the pier and got the end to look at the view.
"it's beautiful." I said letting the breeze take my hair and blow it like yoncé's.
"not as beautiful as you though." he said kissing me on the lips and pulling me close to him.
I laid my head on his chest and we just stood there for a minute taking in the beautiful water and sand and the horizon.
"ALLIE AND JACK!!!" I heard from behind, I turned around and saw three girls behind us.
"hey guys what's up?" i said and smiled.
"oh my gosh you're even more beautiful in person I love you so much." a short one with brown hair and glasses said to me.
"thank you so much do you want a picture?" I asked.
"yes please." she said. I leaned down for a selfie with her and she gave me another hug before moving on to Jack.
another girl came to me
"Allie you saved me from killing myself. thank you so much for being you you're amazing you're my role model and I look up to you so much." she said crying.
"awe love don't cry I'm nothing special. I'm so glad I could help though." I smiled and gave hers huge hug.
"can we take a picture? " she asked.
"of course!" I said.
"can I have one with both of yall?" she asked.
"sure! Jack babe come here! " I said. he turned around and got in our picture and the other girl in their group took it. wow they're so sweet!
"Jack, Allie Is so beautiful you're so lucky!". the first girl that came to me said.
" she's amazing and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. I love her so much." he said. that made my day.😍he's so sweet.
"thank you.. " I said looking at him.
"omg guys please kiss... this is on my bucket list." the last girl said. I giggled & then Jack kissed me not to soft or too hard it was just right. after the girls left we walked back to my car and we went shopping we came back home at around 7 that night we showered and cuddled on the couch for a while until we got hungry and we decided to go make pepperoni rolls and it turned into a terrible food fight but they turned out pretty good. today was one of the best days I've had thanks to my lovely boyfriend.💖