18 ⋆ YOU BETTER PRAY TONIGHT

MOONLIGHT ON THE RIVER - MAC DEMARCO

"I'd say, see you later, if I thought I'd see you later
And I'd tell you, that I loved you, if I did
It's so strange, deding, how to feel about it
It's such strange emotion standing there beside it"

(Before you read ignore some mistyped words... sick of this phone lol.)

TW: Talks of kidnapping and murder.

HARRY'S PAST POV
5 /June/2020

We all ate the rest of the cake last night on the road back to Forks and I could still taste it when I woke up this morning. I mean, in an imaginary way besides still tasting that strong toothpaste from this morning. Even if she won second place, she'll still have that party tonight and I'll make sure she'll enjoy herself if she's comfortable.

I also cut myself a slice of the cake this morning to bring with my lunch while I have to go church today since it's been a while since the last time I went there with other people I don't know well. As well as old people who'd say how handsome I look to them...

Niall would come with me sometimes when Addison wouldn't want him to stay home alone while she was at work as a veterinarian. Niall works at a diner, Zayn works at an art studio, Liam works at the town's car dealership, and Louis is more of a gamer guy so I think he makes money based on whatever he does or he'd skate around town with some other guys and none of us would have a clue where he'd run off to. Maybe set some abandoned houses on fire but he usually does that at night.

I worked at a music store for a few years until I got fired for beating a guy up after touching a woman in front of her five-year-old daughter while finding old Christmas types of records. I saw that she was uncomfortable so I had to approach the guy since no one else would stand up and stop the guy.

I don't really have a job now.

I fix my camera equipment myself instead of going on a few websites to buy used equipment that's for sale and I still need to make money when I move out of town after the summer and get myself an apartment or house.

But, I don't want to be alone.

I hated church and thought it was boring too, but my mother said it was the right decision after what my father had done to me before we ran away. I don't have a good memory of what he did to me so I guess I blacked out all the time around him. She wasn't religious at all, she only had a good heart to make her seem like she was around people. My sister was the religious one in the family like our grandparents so she also suggested that I should go there sometimes and see if I'll eventually feel healed after the things that happened in the past. By saying the same words over and over before going to sleep or when something goes wrong? It's like magic words to get God's attention and constantly hope that you go above the clouds when you die.