20 ⋆ SILENCE IS ALL I HEAR FROM HIM

ALTITUDE - MONTELL FISH

"Do you wanna be my love?
I can take you to another.

TW: Mention of past self harm

7, June, 20235:18 pm𓆩♱𓆪

7, June, 2023
5:18 pm
𓆩♱𓆪

I had to become the female version of my dad and become the better version of my mom who doubled cross him.

I have to obey so I can be the one to gain a victory and be the one who can make others obey for me someday. I like power, but I can't have too much where I could mess it all up by a single error.

It's been almost a week and Skulls decided to bring me back home from the dark room early. I was only in punishment for three days. He said that I need to focus on making music this month and then release them next month which was a little funny to me.

Doesn't other artists release their music way later on or something and not after month of finishing a whole album?

Well, I don't entirely know how that works. I recently got ideas for some other songs I've written before. But I feel like I can't focus on that right now because a part of me feels bad about what happened last week at the rave.

I kind of manipulated Harry's ass, used him for motivation for one or even two songs I had in mind, and nearly killed him soon after until we was actually able to stop me. I also hurted his feelings by saying something about his mom and sister that he lost.

But I had to push him off like he did to me.

I hated him.

I did enjoy myself at the rave, but until I heard about Ronnie vanishing made me uneasy. I'd be there for my friends and girlfriend of course. Skulls then asked the guards what happened and they said he's beaten up. One of them said it was Harry with him and then another figure showed up and disappeared soon after that was with him.