Lunar to ECL..

It all started when Lunar was talking
with moon, sun, and earth, after
being brought back to life, it was quite a shock for lunars brothers to see him alive again.
Sun was telling lunar about what has been happening in the daycare and how earth was apart of their family to. Although lunar was alive again Monty couldn't help with everything, lunar still has some cracks and a bit of holes all over him from when eclipse exploded him, not even moon or sun could help with that cause they don't have the right parts, if they did they easily would have fixed him up, Monty then turned in to see if everything was doing well while the rest were catching up with each other, but randomly Monty then spotted a black-ish orange figure running by, he went to check it out but never returned...

Sun asked what happend to Monty and moon shrugged, moon just wanted to know what was going on with lunar and what has been going on, apparently lunar said that Monty reprogrammed him, so now he has more power then before but he doesn't know what he's capable of yet. Moon listened in to what lunar was saying but then sun went further and further away from his family, he wanted to check if everything was going well sence he kept hearing walking that wasn't from Monty,

"Sun why are you all the way over there?" Earth then asked tilting her head over to look at sun, sun made a movement with his hand saying "be quite, somethings going on" and earth nodded while listening to lunars story.
As the footsteps got closer and closer the lights started to go off and sun knew right away that it was eclipse himself... eclipse must have used the star to turn off the lights, sun became frozen, he didn't move at all... and when eclipse got to the balcony... the first thing he did was look at lunar and say...

"Miss me brother...?~"

And what happend right after that... lubars tail went black, mis wings went black... lunars 1 eye became red... black goop started dripping from his eyes... it was like... he was a new person... like... he had... a killcode, and that killcode I was known as... ECL... but now, he's free...

 but now, he's free