A Friend.

(Bakugou's P.OV.)

Several months have past since the death of kirishima has came to public. Bakugou has been locked up in the apartment he used to share with his dear friend. He hasn't once came out since the day he saw kirishima lifeless body on the ground. Bakugou was in his room and by the looks of it, it was quite a mess; the sheets were messed around and leaning off the edge of the bed, a bunch of crumbled tissues were scattered around the floor along with a couple of photos either ripped up or fully in tact and laid on the floor. There were couple of broken glass here and there and destroyed clothing or items that seems to be distanced from each other. The blinds on the window, that would've shown the balcony and the beautiful view of the busy street, were closed. However, there were a thin and small light that would shine against the door which was seemingly locked from the inside. Following the small light down and forward against the door, Bakugou was laying on the floor; his clothes looks ripped, and his body seems so frail against the light, he had his face covered by one of his arms and for his hair? It looks like a mess, untreated and overgrown. He looks like a random corpse decoying in the room, and not even nature can fill this empty sorrowful silence that captured the room. It was like if life wasn't allowed here. As though the silence felt like a life time, a sudden ringing of a phone was disturbing the peace. Bakugou move his arm from his face slightly, his eye were puffy and red; a small stream of blood in the vein of his eye was shown heavily. He was looking at the direction of his phone, it was near him but not close. The phone kept ringing and ringing but he didn't decide to answer it. Eventually it went quiet, he was going to move his arm back on his face but the phone rang once more. He felt disturbed by this, and he knew the only way to end this ringing is answer it. No matter how much he doesn't want to. He reach his hand over the phone and grabs it, he then pulls his hand back and swiftly swipe the answer button to the right of screen. He hovers the phone over his ear.
" .... hello?..." He said with a dry and soft voice, he felt like he himself was a stranger when he heard himself talk. He hasn't spoken for a long time, almost like if he lost his voice. Though that wasn't important, he waits for the person to answer back at him. He didn't know who called him, he didn't even look at the phone before answering. He just wanted the ringing to stop. After a few minutes he can hear the person sighing from the other end.

"Hey Bakugou... it's me, pikachu." Denki said along with a small chuckle behind it, though when he heard nothing in response he figured it was bad idea to joke with Bakugou at this time.

"Look, I know you're hurting... we all are. With kirishima death and now Mina missing? We all can use some sort of comfort." He continued. Bakugou was still speechless, he didn't even know that Mina was missing. He kinda figured that she was with Denki the whole time, He guessed he was wrong. He lifts himself up from the floor, leaning against the door behind him. He sighs more, hearing that not only did the person he cared for got murdered but another fellow friend of his gone missing. Why does it feel like the world is out to make him miserable, it was such a selfish thought, he knows. Yet it feels like his emotions been played with too many times, it's like life is doing this on purpose.

"... Did you call me to make me feel worse?" He responds back to Denki.

"N-No! I just thought that maybe-"

"Maybe what?... you said it yourself, we all are hurting... so why telling me Mina being missing was a good idea?"

"Bakugou listen... I'm sorry, okay? I really am... The police said the last time anyone saw Mina was at the mall, near the food court on September 29th, around 3:00p.m."

"Why are you telling me this?..."

"Because," Denki sighs once more, it was starting to seem like he didn't want it discuss about Mina's disappearance any further.

"Did you do something to make her go missing?" Bakugou asked, noticing the signs.

"What?! No!! I... I drop her off around 2:30p.m. That was the very last time I saw her... the last time she ever spoke to me." Denki voice was starting to soften as he continued.

"it was also the same day where she confessed to me... and I didn't returned the same feelings back to her. As you know... I like jiro." Bakugou can hear Denki trying to hide his sniffles from the call.

"I feel like... if I just told her that, maybe if I just put my own feelings aside and told her that I liked her back... maybe she would've..." The sounds of soft whimpering could be heard.

"Is this Karma? I.. I feel like I'm the cause in this somehow... she didn't deserve to be captured like this.. I just-"

"Kaminari... I'm sorry to hear that." He finally respond back which surprised Denki when he heard Bakugou calling him that rather than an insult or bad nickname. It was silent between them.

"Hello?" Bakugou said, breaking the silence.

"Ah!...yes!.. sorry, it's just," Denki starts to chuckle a little along with the sounds of him sniffling.

"I know we only know that she went missing but... I can't help but think... where ever Mina is I hope she's dancing with the stars, you know? Heh."

"For her sake, I hope so... but she's a strong person. I'm sure she'll find herself a way out of that." Bakugou tries to comfort Denki which seems to be working.

"enough about that! Uhm, I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me and Sero? Since from what I heard you haven't gone out in awhile. I thought it'll be nice for all of us to hang and clear our minds.." He suggested to Bakugou, for a minute he didn't hear a response but then Bakugou finally spoken up.

"sure."

"G-Great! I'll pick you up from your place at nine, I promise this will be great for us."He then ended the call. Bakugou was once again left in the silence of his room as his grip on his phone loosened and the phone simply drops onto the floor. He immediately regrets going out but he sorta finds it comforting that he knows someone else is going through his struggles as well.