3: School

Nicki: Diamond get yo tell up fo school
Diamond: it's seven o clock in da morning I don't feel like getting up
Nicki: get your a** up
Diamond: alright I'm waking up

Nicki: when u get dressed come down and get breakfast
Diamond: alright
Diamond pov
Takes picks out her cloths lays them on the bed gets the shower for ten among minutes. Then she brushes her teeth wash her face and put on her clothes with her cute purse ,watch ,hat ,and al stars. She curls her hair and put her phone and iPad in her purse. Then goes down stairs.
Nicki: Good morning
Diamond: good morning. That's my food
Nicki: un hu
Diamond: okay
Ten minutes later
Nicki: u ready ?
Diamond: yes ma'am
Nicki: come on my bodyguard will pick u you and I need you to hold tight
Diamond: OKAY
JAKE: ur Diamond? Come on hold tight
Diamond: yeah I am. Okay I will
Diamond pov
Jake put me in the the car and we all drove to my school. It was a lot of kids standing outside the school. Their were six graders,seventh,and eighth graders.
I saw kids in groups of three I saw kids reading and fussing.
Diamond: bye mom love u
Nicki:love to sweetie pie
Diamond pov
This girl jumps in front of me and says "hi my name is Shyanna what's yours?"
I say "Diamond." She said u want to be friends and of corse I said... Yes. Shyanna said
These two ugly guys come and try to hug us I punched one in the stomach and Shy slapped the other.
Shy: girl u fight like a man
Diamond: I know I have to be able to fight

Shy pov
So we're in first semester with Mrs. Nader. She funny but she don't play bout her work. She will call your mom.She called this boy parents and he was boo boo crying. His mom famed and she beat the heck out him. Now everyone knows him as crybaby Danny. He moved away about two weeks ago it was funny as u know what.
Shy: can I call u diam?
Diamond: sure.
Shy took me to the office to get my schedule and it seems we have all the same classes.
Diamond pov
So we went to all five semesters and they were all great then time passed by and it was time to go home
Diam: see u later Shy
Shy: see ya later

Diam pov
So I saw mom and got in the car we were headed to the studio she wanted to see everything I said I could do.
I'm not scared it's just what if she thinks I'm horrible and a big lier.but I doubt she'd say some like that.
Mom: I'm ready to hear u rap and sing um my friend he is a music producer and his son is common bye is that ok?
Diam: um yeah I guess
Mom: excuse me
Diam:yes ma'am (mumbles dang all I frekon said was yeah)
Mom:did I just hear what I thought I heard girl I'll tern this car around go home and beat yo excuse me, go home and u get in trouble quick,fast,and in a hurry.