Assigned

A/N: I didn't know what to do so I made up this idea with reference from other fanfics. Btw not my art it belongs to the original owners! Requested by OwlJesus

———————————————————————
Narrators POV:

Amity walks through the empty halls of the building with haste, she has no time to waste! Amity starts to pick up her pace each time she takes a step a clacking sound was made. She rushed over to the room she was needed in struggling to keep her papers in hand as they slowly start to slip out of her grasp. She knocks on the door twice before she hears a satisfying click. Amity looks up at the figure in front of her. She is a woman with blue hair and gold rimmed glasses.

She smiles softly "Hello Amity, Amity Blight I mean," Amity smiles and shoulders the woman "Willow, stop please! Though I do have to ask why am I here?" The woman now known as Willow clear her throat "Amity, your next show you will be working on...you will need lessons in drawing and kindness. Amity no offense but you aren't really the friendliest person...and this job need really bonds to form," Amity looks stunned as she pauses for a second trying to think of what to say. "Willow I don't mean any disrespect, but I don't need it I have friend's already!" Willow shakes her head "Amity you have to make friend's who are in the cast, Not that Marcy doesn't count it's just she is on the poster design. She also works on a webcomic for her main job!" Willow stops speaking and looks at Amity with sympathy. Amity sighs in defeat "Fine, but I won't like it!"

Willow nods slowly and looks to the side "I know someone you might like. Her name is Luz Noceda, She is very kind and can help you warm up to others and knows how to draw," A loud sigh breaks the silence of the room. Amity nods as Willow hands her a piece of paper. Amity looks at the paper, it had an address. "Look that paper has the address to Luz's office/house? I don't know, but please see her tomorrow!" Amity nods and hangs her head low.

Amity is walking she sees Marcy run over to her with papers in hand which are probably poster prototypes. Marcy almost makes it to Amity, ALMOST!!! Until she trips... sigh oh Marcy! How do you trip so much! Marcy breaks Amity's train of thought though "Hey Amity! You wanna come with me and my girlfriends to the arcade?" Amity stands there think for a second "Sure why not, but I may leave early though," Amity says as Marcy smiles "Ok be there at 3!" Marcy runs off tripping, again, as always! Amity smiles but it soon drops.

Amity is only thinking about Willow's words What if I don't want to make more friends? Amity thought, Amity walks over to her house which is conveniently close to her office. Amity sits down and starts to write. Amity has been writing a book about a realm full of magic on the corpse of a giant animal she likes to call a "Titan" haha. Weird right?

Amity writes getting lost in her own fantasy as minutes turn to hours. Amity yawns and looks up at the clock. She freezes as she looks at the time which is 3:10! Amity rushes and grabs her backpack and stuffs some stuff she needs and runs to her destination. Amity's legs burn each step she takes. She looks up to see three blurred figures ahead of her so she picks up her pace. Amity then makes it to the trio immediately gasping for air, hands on her knees. "So sorry! I was caught up in my book and I totally lost track of time!" The blonde woman placed a hand on my shoulder "It's ok, we know how busy you are," she says kindly.

The raven haired woman and the brunette look up. They walk over "Ooh are you ready!" Says Marcy and the brunette. Amity nods as they drag her to the arcade. They ask the man the counter for the game cards. After paying they start to play some games. Marcy won the most tickets while Amity narrowly made more than Sasha. "Hey ready to cash these in?" Marcy says, we all nod. We head over to the counter. Marcy gets the notebook and pencils while Anne and Sasha get stuffed animals. Amity on the other hand gets nothing and hands the tickets to the trio.

They all walk out of the arcade laughing. "Oh I have to go!" Amity says looking at the time on her  phone. It's 5:00 but Amity needs to get sleep and more work on her book done. The trio nod "Goodbye Amity!" They all say. She smiles as she walks home.

When she gets back she lays on her bed scrolling through instagram. Amity then starts to work on her book for a few hours then starts working on her fan fiction for She-ra. When she is done, she gets up and starts to get ready for bed(Don't worry she had dinner). When Amity is done she  crawls in bed. Amity looks at the ceiling trying to sleep. She tosses and turns, but she can't sleep! Amity gives up and starts to put some shoes and a coat on. Once she is done she heads outside for a walk. The semi cold air hits her face.

Amity walks through the near empty streets and when she thinks she walked enough she heads back. Amity puts on some music. When Amity comes back she takes off her shoes and coat and goes back to bed. This time Amity can sleep. Amity takes deep soothing breaths as she lets her mind clear. Her heart rate slows to a steady calm beat. Amity's inhales and exhales each breath as she slowly loss consciousness. Amity has sweet dreams of nothingness just getting ready for what tomorrow holds.

—————————————————————————

Hope you liked it! Please give feedback and ideas I can use. Give me some characters to add! Have a good day!