Sami Yaffa- Tired of Being Alone

"You scared the shit outta me, Y/N." Sami said, standing in the doorway of his room with his hand over his chest.
You only shrugged and rolled over, burrowing yourself further into the sweater you'd stolen from his closet.

Sami noticed the way you seemed to hide yourself in the fabric and walked over, sitting down on the bed and sighing, "what are you doing here? Were your parents arguing again?" He asked, his voice low enough that only you could hear him speak.

You shook your head, finally breaking your silence. "I'm tired of it Sami..." You sighed, "tired of being alone..."

"Y/N..." Sami began, only to trail off.
He reached down and gently brushed the hair away from your face, revealing your tear-stained face.

No words were spoken as Sami climbed into his bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you and bringing your body into his arms. You felt yourself snuggle into his chest, his embrace soft and warm.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, his voice still low and gentle. You simply nodded into his chest. "I love you." He whispered against your hair.

You leaned up and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was gentle and slow, but still full of passion.

"You're not alone anymore." Sami whispered, his voice raspy. "And I'm not letting you go any time soon."

You snuggled back into Sami's arms and let your head drop onto his chest, your eyes falling closed. "I love you, Sami Yaffa." You mumbled into his chest.

He smiled and kissed the top of your head, "I love you too, my Y/N.."

As your breathing started to slow and your body began to relax, Sami rested his chin on top of your head. "You'll never be alone again, I promise." He said.

Quick authors note: yes, this is very poorly written because I'm sleep deprived and I did this while on a call with my brother Zivicioblood who was making me laugh and cry the entire fucking time. YIPPEE