1.

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥Location: Upper West Side, Manhattan Date + Time: November 3rd, 11:05 p

𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗫 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥
Location: Upper West Side, Manhattan
Date + Time: November 3rd, 11:05 p.m
* make sure to vote and comment *

ROLLING OVER IN BED WITH her phone in her hand, eighteen year old Chi unlocked her phone with face recognition to continue to look through the Zara website and put things in her cart to order. This was a bad habit that she had anytime she was bored or sad, she'd order clothes each and every time. In her defense, she did it because she liked dressing up and putting outfits together but in her families eyes, it was like a drug addiction for her. Sighing because she had already looked through the whole site, she placed her phone down onto her red covers " THIS HOUSE IS MAD BORING ".

Sitting up to grab her covers, she pulled them up to her chest area and felt the warm material before hearing a loud scream come from — Nia —her fifteen year old sister " MARE, CHI COME HERE AND HURRY UP ", she heard as a confused look was now plastered onto Chi's face and she quickly threw the covers back. Speed walking to her room door and throwing it open, she saw her older brother — M Row — already walking into her room since his was right across.

Getting inside, she stood next to him and saw Nia pointing next to her diamond encrusted bed frame with her hand over her mouth " Nia you screaming for ya life, I'm trynna figure out what to wear and shit ", M Row sighed as Chi placed her hand on her hips " And mommy's sleep, what happened ? ", she asked while leaning onto her sisters oak door. " It's a fucking bug, y'all don't see it ? ".

They both walked closer to the bed as Mare, also known on the block as, M Row, grabbed her phone from off of the bed and turned her flashlight on as Chi had stepped closer to the bed and since they both saw the black spots at the same time and started laughing " Bro this little ass ladybug and you over here screaming like you getting kidnapped ", Mare chuckled while turning off the flashlight and placing her phone back down " I don't care, I don't play with bugs so they shouldn't be playing with me ".

Chi waved her off before climbing on her sisters purple sheets and watched the ladybug crawl on the cream colored wall as she lifted her finger behind it and pushed it onto her hand using her left hand. Climbing down gently, she walked past Nia and acted like she was going to throw the small bug " CHI LENOX I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU ".

M Row clutched his hand over his stomach and started to laugh as Chi slightly pushed the ladybug off of her finger onto the outside part of the window and lifted her hands up to push it closed " It's like 45 degrees outside, just keep your window closed since you so scary. And why you gotta say both my first names damn, you the feds ", Chi said before seeing Nia stick up the middle finger.

Chi had loved that her second first name and middle name was Lenox, but she hated the fact that  their mom had given them unfinished nicknames as real names. " Chi you wanna come downstairs with me ? ", M Row asked her as Chi shrugged her shoulders up and down because she was bored. But she didn't know if she had really wanted to sit downstairs while her brother was smoking with his friends.