𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏.

✩   "𝙳𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛."   ✩

.・。.・゜✭・.

"Soooo... what do we wanna watch?" Kenma was holding the remote, scrolling through different streaming services for something you guys could watch.

"I don't know but I really want some of that good movie theater popcorn." You groaned holding your stomach. "We could all go get some?" Kuroo offered. "Yes!!" Kenma shot his head up.

He lowered it back down and curled back into the couch. "Butttt I'm really comfy. You guys can go. And bring me back some junior mints. Those slap with movie theater popcorn."

"Whatever you say Kenma." Kuroo got up and grabbed his keys. "You coming Y/n?"

"Yeah sure. Be right back Kenma." You slipped your shoes on and you both were off to get the snacks.

You went into the theater and waited patiently for the popcorn.

"Kuroo... why do you look like that." You questioned. His face was red with his cheeks puffed out like he was holding in the biggest laugh ever.

"I... I was just thinking.. And I've been coming up with a bunch of funny pickup lines for the past 5 minutes now." He started giggling.

"Well.. tell me one." You wiggled your eyebrows. "No no no. Not yet. When we get back in the car." He kept giggling. You guys got the popcorn and candy and went back to the car.

"Now can you tell me them?"

"Yeah hold on." He plugged his phone into the aux and turned on 'white tee'.

(please put the song on this is so funny.)

He waited for the words to come on and when the words first started he raised one eyebrow and bit his lip while slowly turning your direction.

"Are you mixed because you look half fine and half mine"

You started bursting out laughing but Kuroo kept going.

"Are you a pen because ima use you until you run out"

"STOOOPPPP"

"Are you my future because my parents tell me to focus on you"

"This is enough." He shushed you and turned the audio up louder.

"You know what's on the menu? Me n you."

"Are you the floor? Because I'm always falling for you." He whispered, "Volleyball rizz"

"I have 206 bones but when I look at you, I have 207" He pursed his lips.

"Okay that one was too far..." You started bursting out into laughter.

He turned his regular playlist back on and put his hand on your thigh while you guys went back to your house to Kenma. The weird thing is... he always puts his hand there.

The weirder thing is, you didn't mind when he did that.

。・:*:・゚☆

"We're back!!" You screamed. You and Kuroo both sat down on the couch. Kuroo sitting in the middle of you and Kenma.

"I picked a scary movie for us to watch. It's supposedly really scary." He looked really proud of himself while opening up his junior mints. "The movie is called ___" (insert favorite scary movie)

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT MOVIE TURN IT ON TURN IT ON!" You bounced up and down on the couch while pulling your blanket over you.

You guys were well into the movie and it started getting intense. Jumpscares left and right. Kenma was shaking, Kuroo was hiding under your blanket while holding onto you, and you were desperately trying to get air because it was so hot under the blanket with Kuroo.

A big jumpscare happened and all three of you screamed like babies. You started clinging onto Kuroo too, the both of you scared.

"Oh my God, I think I just pissed myself. I'm pausing the movie and I gotta go to the bathroom." Kenma spared no time running away. He left you and Kuroo sitting on the couch, clinging together under the blanket you were sharing. You turned your heads to look at eachother and giggled.

Suddenly you realize how truly close your guys' faces were and your eyes started to widen and you felt your throat drop to your guts.

Kuroo looked at you, scanning your face. His eyes went down to your lips and back to your eyes.

Between the two of you, you both most definitely had a crush on each other but neither would admit their feelings. You both always found yourselves being alone, looking at each other's eyes or lips, his hand on your thigh, occasionally holding hands, and sometimes even kissing.

But neither would confess.

For now, you pretended this was a normal thing that friends do.

Because friends kiss right?

You couldn't take it anymore. You leaned in and kissed Kuroo.

Both of your lips moved against one another in synchronization. Feeling as if this is the most natural thing ever that you guys do. Because in all honesty, it is.

To the outside eye, you're just Kuroos best friend's little sister.

In private, it's as if you're the best friend and Kenma is just the brother.

You knew everything about each other.

You guys had never done anything other than kiss but as Kenma was taking longer in the bathroom, the kissing intensified. You started pushing your hips towards Kuroo as his hand was caressing your waist, the other one finding its way up to your hair.

You guys immediately stopped when you heard the door handle of the bathroom jiggle and the door open.

You quickly got off one another and sat back normal.

"So Kenma, did you actually piss yourself?" Kuroo chuckled while his hand under the blanket rubbed your thigh.

"No Kuroo shut the hell up. I'm turning the movie on now." He sat back on the couch and pulled the blanket back on him while you and Kuroo side eyed each other.

"Kozume you definitely pissed yourself."

"NO I DID NOT."

.・。.・゜✭・.

Heyyyyyyyy another chapta chapta

I hope you guys liked this one and hope you can kind of see my vision with it? I thought instead of them slowly developing feelings for each other, the feelings were already there, they just won't admit them despite it being painfully obvious?

Also if you want me to write longer chapters, then lmk. otherwise they'll be long when needed. I don't want to bore you guys with super long chapters :) 

Anyways. Vote if you liked the chapter and have an amazing day loves