Silly :3

Tw- mention of violence

"Pst..! Craig..!" Kenny whispered loudly by Craigs window. Curious to see who it was, Craig walked over, setting his book aside expecting his best friend Clyde but when opening his window he was surprised to see that Kenny McCormick had climbed up the tree in their yard to get to his second story window.

"Uhhhhh.. Kenny? What are you doing here..?" Craig asked incredibly confused. Sure, him and Craig were friends. but not close enough to be sneaking through each others windows.

"Sorry i uh- can i come inside?" Kenny smiled while asking for permission to ender through his window. "Well... go ahead..??" Still confused, Craig helped Kenny reach into his bedroom.

"So??" Craig asked a little worry in his voice when he finally realized Kenny has a busted lip and a forming yellow bruise on the right side of his face with smaller wounds. "I uh.. got in a fight and,, you were the closest house near by.." Kenny said while chuckling softly

"This isn't something to be laughing about Kenny. Lets get you fixed up man." Craig took his arm and brought him to the restroom sitting him down on the toilet. "So did you win?" Craig asked while grabbing some shit out of his restroom cabinet. "Did I win..? Uh, no." "Bummer." "Yup."

Craig got out a cotton ball and wet it with saline solution. He gently pressed it against Kenny's busted lip. In response Kenny winced and furrowed his brows. Craig then swapped out the cotton ball for a fresh one to clean up the other smaller cuts he had.

"So who was it?"
"Tweek."
"What? Why Tweek?"
"I dunno.."
"Bullshit."
"Just drop it Craig."
"No. Why'd you do it?"
"Just cause.."
"Wow what a great answer."
"Gee.. thanks Craig."

"Mhm. Ill go get you something for your bruising and lip real quick." Craig said leaving kenny alone in restroom walking all the way down the stairs to grab him an ice pack. Once Craig returned he wrapped a small hand towel around it and pressed it gently on Kenny's right cheek. "Hold this here. It'll help the bruising and swelling." Kenny nodded while taking it from Craig.

"Thank you for helping Craig.." "My pleasure. Now why'd you guys fight?" "Its personal." "I helped you our man just tell me." "Fine. It was.. about some guy." "What guy?" "Dude you're so nosey" "yeah so what if i am nosey." Crag shrugged, Kenny chuckled.

"Whats funny?" Craig asked Starring down at the blond boy staring at him. "Nothing its just.. you're not wearing your hat. It's unusual." Kenny smiled giggling softly. Craig embarrassed, put his hands over his hair "ah.. sorry. Im aware my hairs bad i haven't had a haircut in awhile." Craig tried explaining. "No No!! Its cute." Kenny assured him still smiling.

"Gross." Craig said before letting his arms back to his side. Kenny took offense to the comment and frowned. "Just a joke." Craig clarified. "You don't think im gross?" "No." "Thats a relief." "Mhm."

"Plan on leaving tonight?" Craig asked looking into Kenny's blue eyes. Kenny blushed softly at the eye contact. "Nope." "How unfortunate for me." Craig joked smiling softly. "Enjoying my company i see?" Kenny smiled back at him. "Maybe just a bit."

-Note-
Word count- 550