The two forgoten friends

Background info- Kenny and Craig are good friends and hang out from time to time, after craig and tweek broke up a few months before, kenny was always there for Craig. :P

During the summers in south park they would have their usual town fairs filled with rides, games and food stands. A perfect place for some teenage boys to have fun and do tons of stupid shit.

"Hey guys!!" Kenny called out to his best friends Cartman, Stan and Kyle. "Oh hey dude you made it!!" Stan pointed out, happy his friend was able to pull through. "Hah! Keenies poor ass was actually able to come!" Cartman said joking with the group. "Oh shut up Cartman, you blood belching vagina. I was actually able to get enough tips to make it." Kenny said, feeling proud of himself.

"Jeez Kenny, y'know we never mind spotting you." Kyle said, feeling bad Kenny worked so hard for things that were provided to him for free by his parents. "Yeah I know.. but id feel too bad taking your money." Kenny said feeling embarrassed of his financial situation. His friends didn't understand the value of money like he did. None of his friends had a job for3 years starting just at 14 years old just to help his family's income. "Awe man! You never gotta feel bad Kenny, that is what friends are for after all. Just helping each other out." Kyle reassured him. "Guess you're right. Thank you Kyle." Kenny smiled weakly at him still feeling insecure. But he was genuinely thankful for the offer and appreciated his friends trying to help.

"Alright homos, we just gonna stand here or what?? Im hungry for crying out loud!!" Cartman said losing his temper over the dumb Conversation Kyle and Kenny were having. "Yeah of course you are fatass!" Kyle said snapping back at him. The friend groups looked around and the food trucks and booths they had. The smell of smoke and cooking meat from hamburgers, hotdogs, carne asada and etc coming from the trucks and booths made them all hungry.

"Look Keenie!! Maybe you could afford the one worlds smallest corndog!! Only $3.99!!" Cartman laughed while pointing at a sign advertising it on the menus to one of the booths. "$3.99 for a corndog thats two inches?!!? Thats fucked!!" Kenny yelled complaining about the overpriced fair food. "Might as well just eat my ass out for that pice!?" Kenny said following it up with a joke. "Haha! Damn right Kennie! I knew you would go into prostitution one day!!" Cartman laughed at the boy.

After a few hours of the friend group doing fun fair things, like riding really fast rides, the ones that Kyle usually scream his lungs out on, till they were dizzy and until Stan threw up, playing a few of those rigged games just to end up winning nothing. Kenny went to go let his friends know he was going to have a little smoke break while his friends went to check out the petting zoo. Kenny sat at a random bench alone with a cigarette in his hand, fidgeting with the other in his pocket looking for his lighter.

"Hey Kenny." Kenny jumped when he heard a familiar nasally voice call out. "Oh!! Hey Craig!" Kenny smiles "you scared me a bit, Sorry." He said when he finally pulled his lighter out of his pocket, he brought the cigarette to his lips and lit it up. He took a drag before looking back over to Craig. "Want one?" Kenny asked, pulling a cigarette out his pocket and hanging it to craig. Craig accepted and took the cigarette while kenny held out the lighter and lighting it for Craig after he sat down next to him.

"So, wheres the rest of you?" Kenny asked, referring to Craig's friends Clyde, Tolkien, Jimmy and Tweek. "Oh, Jimmys doing a stand up comedy performance and they're just there to support him. I wanted to get away for a little, till i saw you all alone." Craig answered, taking a drag to the cigarette then followed up with a question, "What about you? Where's your friends?" "Oh, they're at the petting zoo. I needed a smoke break though." Kenny said taking another drag to his cigarette, then tapping it lightly for the ashes to fall.

Craig and kenny breathed in another lungs full of ash before kenny spoke up "so why'd you come to sit with me?" Kenny asked. "Just cause. I was a little bored, though you'd give me a nice and interesting conversation." Craig answered to him. Kenny laughed softly "jeeeez Tucker, could have just asked me out then." He teased smiling before putting the cigarette back to his lips. "Ah! jesus Kenny! You're not even my type." Craig replied with defensively.