- 8 - Too far? -

Wilbur's POV

"YOU CHEATED!" Tommy yells throwing his cards on floor and crossing his arms.

"I didn't cheat! That's just how you play UNO." I say proudly.

"Ugh whatever." Tommy huffs. "I'm just gonna hang with Fundy. And you've got a date." He smirks at me.

"Its not a date! He's just gonna have a serious talk with me that's all." I said knowing damn well were gonna end up making out. I mean, I don't mind...

"Yea, yea sure... Anyways cya loverboy." Tommy then leaves and shuts the door behind him.

Speaking of the date- meeting with Quackity... I check my phone. 7:08pm. Should probably get going. I'm most likely gonna take fifty hours trying to find his room.

~~~~~

I walk into the apartment building in Las Nevadas where I believe mostly staff live. Now how the fuck am I supposed to find Quackity's room? Not even give the address or something...

I see there's a lady at the reception desk. Maybe she knows where his room is? I walk over. She had sherbert pink hair that was thrown back into a messy bun. Hazel eyes, and was wearing an outfit kind of like Quackity's. A white dress shirt and black dress pants. She also had a name tag that said "Emily".

"Hello."

She looks up from her computer. "O-oh! Hello! Sorry I didn't notice you."

"No it's fine." I smile.

"So, what can I help you with? Looking to buy an apartment?"

"Oh no. I'm looking for the owner of Las Nevadas' room. Alex Quackity." She looked quite worried when I said it was Quackity I'm looking for.

"O-oh. Um are you sure? Sir Quackity doesn't like to be bothered after he's finished work... I would hate it if he-"

"Yes I'm sure. He asked to meet with me but didn't even give me his address!"

She awkwardly laughs. "Ok, well I guess I'll give it to you. He lives on the top floor, and his room number is 690. It should says his name on the door."

"Why does he always choose the top floor?!" I groan.

"I'm not sure. I mean I didn't ask to be born." I laugh and thank Emily before heading to the elevator.

After a few moments I get to the top floor, and start looking for 690, and a door that says "Quackity".

Near the end of the hallway I finally find it. The door seemed to be very far away from each other so I didn't have to do much searching.

I bring my hand up and knock on the door. After a few seconds the door swings wide open and I'm greeted by a short duck. "Wow just on time Soot!" He says, stepping aside so I can enter.

Quackity locks the door and goes over to the couch in his living room, as I take off my shoes. Once they were off i also went into the living room and sat next to him. "So, darling. Why did you call me here? Are you just dying to see me? Craving for my touch?" I chuckle.

Suddenly, Quackity shoves me down on the couch and gets on top of me. "No, but I'm sure you'll be the one wanting my touch." He then kissed me passionately as he grabbed my collar.

Of course, I had to kiss back. He licks my lips and I allow him to enter. Quackity's hands slowly makes their way under my thighs and back, as my arms wrap around his neck. Not gonna lie. It felt good being the bottom. I was really horny too. I also was turned on. I think Quackity noticed because I can feel him smirking as we made out. His hand that is on my thigh starts curving to my inner thigh, and starts rubbing. I start to make weird noises during the make out. Wow this was new. And I love it.

We part our lips due to the lack of air. "Aww... Is the all mighty Wilbur Soot a bottom for me?~" Quackity teases.

"S-shut up... It's just new..."

"Would you like to experience it some more my love?" Quackity asks in a hot, quiet voice. Holy shit I was so horny for this man.

"Y-yes actually... Doesn't mean I love you though."

"Same here."We then begin to take off all our clothes.

Fundy's POV

"Do you wanna just walk around? I'm so bored." Tommy groans.

"Yes sure come on!" I open the door for Tommy and shut it after I exit. We take a few steps before we get to Quackity's room. Which was right beside mine.

"Ah~ Fuck... A-ah!~ Q-quackity it f-feels so G-GOOD~" My father's voice says from the other side.

Me and Tommy look at each other with shocked expressions. Is my father and boss having funky time right now...?

We then heard loud clapping. "AH~ FUCK! I-IM CLOSE O-OH~ AH!~" My father screams.

"I-im c-close too... F-fuck~..." I hear Quackity says.

The clapping intensifies... "A-ALEX R-IGHT AH~ THERE!" My father moans as the loud clapping doesn't stop.

"A-AAah...~" Is the last thing I hear come from my father's mouth. And the clapping slows down and stops.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" Me and Tommy say in unison.

Wilbur's POV

Me and Quackity heavily breathe as we look at each other.

Quackity smirks. "I never knew you could make such sounds love~"

"O-oh shut up..." I mumble and blush.

"Aw you're adorable. Let's get you cleaned up." He then kisses my forehead softly and picks me up to bring me to the bathroom.