( 2 )-death[visit w/ mumza]

Warning: ⚠️platonic, fluff, mentions of death⚠️

¡◇With reader◇!

Y/n - your name
N/n - nick name
L/n - last name
They/them

A young child enters the void,meeting Mumza ,but... they seemed.. familiar to her.

_______________________________________

"Mommy...?"

a little kid claim,standing in the dark endless void, the kid then took a step forward, as their e/c eyes glimer in curiosity.

A lady in all black stood there, a silk lace long enough to cover half of her face that hung from her hat, she gaze upon the child who then started running over to her. tho it confused the goddess to find such young kid...in a place like this..where only people who die... to come there..

"Oh, hello there sweetie."

The goddess greeted the child,who ran over to her and hugged her leg, they seemed to cling onto her, tho... she wondered why.. tho they looked to familiar to her..

"And who might you be?"

"I'm y/n! ..."you said,still hugging the goddess's leg,your e/c eyes still sparkle like stars... your bright smile reminded the goddess of someone...

"Y/n... y/n? Could you tell me about yourself, my little one?"

The goddess asks gently, her wings folding in as she crouches down to their height. Her features softened as she studied their bright e/c eyes that sparkled like stars.

"My, you look so familiar. "

The goddess whisper to herself, examining the child, Y/n huffed and grin,they placed both their hands on their hips, as they then claimed proudly.

"Well.. My name is y/n minecraft! And I love to do archery! It's supper pog!"

Kristen smiles warmly. Her eyes glow, and she laughs with you— laughing like she hasn't in a long time. She stands up, and offers a hand to them, to which they gladly took.

"Well, I mind Tell me, where do you live?"

She asks kindly. This kid seemed to be full of happiness and life. And they were certainly a special case, being so young here.

"I live somewhere on the mountain with my dad! And big brothers! But tommy and wilbur left after dad went to go out with techno..."

"Hmm..."

A soft frown came across Kristen's face. She tilted her head, clearly trying to understand... What? Something was off...but she couldn't tell just what it was. Her eyes still glowed, and she was silent for a moment, her wings folding close to her as her eyebrows furrowed. Her mouth moved. She spoke softly— yet louder than her usual volume.

"Is your dad... Philza?"

"Oh! Yes! How did you know? Wait- oh yeah!"y/n giggled,forgetting who they were talking to.

Kristen's eyes eent wide in surprise, a smile creeping across her face as she steps forward and hugs them tightly. Their reaction seemed to validate her suspicion...

"I'm your Mommy!"

She laughs, and the sound is joyful and sweet. She looks them over closely, and her voice softens more.

"You're so cute, y/n."

Her wings fold around the kid, as y/n giggled.

"That's  why I called you mommy silly! Dad has a picture of you on the fridge and Tommy thinks our mom is a fridge.."y/n explained,giggling a bit at the thought, as they huffed at the weird drawing Tommy had made before..