Saiki ~ Fluff-ish

"Saiki!" Teruhashi called out while running down the hallway, she was holding a small note. "Y/N, did you guys go on your first date yet?" Aiura asked as you turned to corner to find Saiki with Teruhashi tailing him. "Help me, please?" he asked telepathically while Aiura left you alone. You rolled your eyes as Teruhashi was a few feet away, "Kusuo, let's go to your house after school?" you teased him while Teruhashi made a slower approach. You wrapped your arm around his waist and your hand resting on his stomach.

He glared at you as Teruhashi tapped him on the shoulder. "Saiki- Someone wanted me to give this to you." she said while blushing and staring at your arm wrapped around him. 'That should be my arm wrapped around MY Saiki!' she thought as you tapped your fingers against his abs. "Did you need anything else?" You asked while looking her up and down, she shook her head and ran off clearly embarrassed.

"You can let go of me now." Saiki said but not doing anything to stop you. "Let's go home?" you asked as he sighed, "my house is not your home." "I could've been talking about my house too you know!" you mumbled while letting go of his waist.

You followed him to his house but he left you outside, clearly to annoy you. "Kusuo!! I'm gonna tell your mom how poorly you treat me!" You teased while leaning on the door. "You wouldn't tell her anything." he said as he opened the door causing you to fall. He caught you, after all he couldn't stand seeing you hurt. Your head was on his chest and you could feel his heart beating. Your face heated up as you realized where his hand was. "Kusuo- put me down!" you whispered-yelled at him as he moved his hand from under your ass.

"You're acting as if it's my fault you fell on me." "Well, you don't have to put your hands there." you mumbled while standing up. You pulled your skirt down as he awkwardly stared at you. "Can I come inside now?" you asked as he pulled you in. "Kusuo, you know your abs are really hard-" you said while thinking back to when you touched them infront if Teruhashi.

"You know I can read your mind right? So stop day-dreaming about touching them again." he said as you blushed. "Is it that bad that I want to? I mean you could touch me whenever you want too-" you ranted on as he ignored you. "Shut up and come sit down." he told you as you cuddled up next to him on his couch. "Get off of me, you're heavy." he teased you as you leaned your head onto his shoulder. It became a routine by now, everyday after-school you went over to his house and watched TV or played games.