I

August 10th

8:26pm
l/n residence

"Ty, tell me again why ya having me to go to this party with you?" I questioned my older brother watching him get ready from the edge of his bed. "It aint like I know anyone there besides Eren and Mikasa but she don't count since she like family to me and Eren is....eren."

"Because n/n, it's a sort of tradition thing we got at this school. Ya know don't even worry bout it, you won't be alone anyway since Lai is coming with us." Tyler struts around his room back and forth in an attempt to hurry up.

"Sure, I guess you're right."

"I know I'm right, plus a lot of the people I know at this function are chill so you'll be fine..now," Tyler searches through his drawers and sprays cologne on before turning to look at me. "Me look good or what?"

 "Me look good or what?"

tyler + y/n + lailya

I look Tyler up and down with a disgusted look on my face watching his frown up before I break. His face was too funny for me to stay serious.

"You look fine Ty, I'm messing with you, you look good." Tyler's face switches from a frown to a smile after shoving me.

"Yeah yeah, you not looking too bad yourself." Tyler smirks, grabbing his phone and leaving his room as I followed behind.

I went to my room to grab a few more things but didn't let his little comment slide.

"Too bad? You mistake yourself, I think you mean I look fine as hell."
I yelled out from your room before grabbing my bag and phone and meeting Tyler back in the living room, where he sat on the couch putting his shoes on.

Tyler kisses his teeth, "The hell I look like calling my little sister fine? Nah n/n, you tweakin." I rolled my eyes and checked my bag a third time making sure I had everything. "Also, I really think you should wear something more long sleeved cause I feel like it's gon be cold." Tyler warned.

"Whatever, we in the middle of august Ty I aint tryna be hot. Just looking at you right now is making me sweat." Before Tyler could reply, the doorbell rings and I check the location of Lailya seeing she was here so I go to open the door.

"Heyyyy N/n!!" Lailya exclaims pulling me into a hug with a huge smile on her face.

She smelled like coconut.

"Heyyyy Lyla!!" I exclaim squeezing her tight in the hug before letting go, eyeing her up and down. "Girl you look good and smell so good!"

"Thank you, so do you. Nude colors definitely fit you so much, I'm telling you. And is that vanilla?" Lailya stretches her head into the apartment to greet Tyler. "Hey Ty, hurry up!!"