-Run Like a River-

"All right kids, settle down, settle down." Ranger Malto ushers her children, both human and Terran.

         "Okay, your new sibling is technically my god-nibling, but nonetheless we are going to treat them like family. They may act a little strange, but they have some mental disorders. They have Autism and ADHD." Ranger Malto explains.

         "What do you mean by, 'nibling'?" Twitch questions. "It's an androgynous or non-binary term for niece or nephew." Alex replies.

         Optimus and Megatron come driving up the path, and transform into bot mode. Well, Megatron was flying, but you know what I mean.

         "Optimus and Megatron are gonna watch you kids while me and your dad go and get your new sibling. Be good." Ranger Malto says, and waves as she gets into her car with her husband and drives off to go get them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         A bit later, Dot comes up the driveway, and parks. She and Alex get out, and the car door on the left side in the back opens.

         A teenager, around thirteen or fourteen, shuts the door carefully, and grips the strap of their duffel bag tight. Their hair is short, and fluffy, almost medium length, but not quite. Their hair is also a natural white in colour.

         Their skin is very pale, and their eyes are a pinkish red in colour. They have an oversized black hoodie, darker blue loose jeans, and black converse. They have a black face mask on as well.

          "Everybody, this is River. River, you already know Mo and Robby, this is Twitch, Thrash, Hashtag, Nightshade, and Jawbreaker, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, and Megatron." Dot introduces them to everyone.

          River waves at everyone. Seems like this is going to be an interesting week or two.

          Of course, of all the days the Decepticons could have chosen to break free and start a fight in front of the Malto house, it had to be today.

           Soundwave and Megatron clash servos, and Soundwave used his, well, soundwaves from his palms to push Megatron back.

           River is stood frozen, Robby and Mo grabbing hold of their wrist and trying to pull them into the barn.

           Soundwave notices River, and he fells something. He can't quite put a name to it, but he felt it strong.

           Soundwave throws Optimus and Megatron away, and begins to approach River. Who makes a sensible decision, and bolts.

           Soundwave pursues, and the others are unable to catch up with him.

           River keeps on running. They make it a good mile and a half before Soundwave uses the soundwaves in his palm to make them fall.

           River collapses onto the grass and dirt, and when they flip onto their back, Soundwave stands towering over them.

           "Human: What is your: Designation?" Soundwave questions. River looks puzzled, but decides its best not to anger him. "River."

           "I am: Soundwave. You will: Come with me: Compliantly. Or: Face the consequences. Which is: Being brought: By force." He states, and while they are utterly terrified, being compliant is their best, and only option for potential safety. "Yes sir."

           "Come: River." Soundwave lowers his hand to the ground, but in the position to scoop them up. They stand up and walk over to him, and he indeed scoops them up into his hand.

           "You are: Strange. But: Beautiful." Soundwave thinks aloud. "O-oh, uh, thank you, sir." River replies.

           Soundwave simply nods, and begins walking off with them in his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "What are going to do?" Mo questions. "Soundwave took River!" Dot has her arms crossed.

          "Megatron and I will scan the surrounding areas." Optimus claims, and transforms, driving off. Megatron does as well and takes to the skies.

          "Don't worry babies, we'll get River back. I promise."