Casual Relations

P.S. This is my first (second?) fic so please show me some pity 
be sure to like and follow if you like this stuff lmao

Percy Jackson stood at the edge of the campfire, his heart pounding in his chest. The cool night air mingled with the scent of the nearby ocean, creating a soothing atmosphere. His thoughts, however, were anything but calm. They were consumed by a single figure who had captured his attention ever since he laid eyes on her – Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

You may be wondering; what about his loving girlfriend, Annabeth Chase? Well, Percy had a lot of time on his hands, after Annabeth "took a break" to go to a famous Architecture University, and thought that the love was simply not there anymore, specially after their decrease in Iris Messages and other forms of communication. This experience caused Percy to ponder about what love was, and what it truly meant to him.

And who better to think about than the very Goddess of it? Aphrodite was certainly mesmerising, and the more he thought about it, nothing compared to the captivating allure of Aphrodite. Her radiant beauty, her enchanting smile, and her graceful movements had etched themselves into his mind, leaving him helplessly infatuated.

As Percy glanced up at the night sky, he whispered a prayer to the gods. "Aphrodite, goddess of love, please hear me. I cannot get you out of my thoughts. I am but a demigod, unworthy of your affection, but I cannot deny the feelings that consume me. If you can hear me, show me a sign."

To his surprise, a gentle breeze brushed against his cheeks, carrying with it the faintest scent of roses. Percy's heart skipped a beat. Could it be a sign from Aphrodite herself? Without hesitation, he followed the trail of the enchanting aroma, venturing deep into the forest.

As he stepped through the trees, he emerged into a small clearing, bathed in moonlight. There, standing before him, was the goddess Aphrodite herself, her radiant form illuminated by the gentle glow. Percy's breath caught in his throat, his eyes unable to tear away from her stunning figure.

"Ah, Percy Jackson," Aphrodite's voice rang out like a melody. "I heard your prayers, young hero. Tell me, what is it that troubles your heart?"

Percy's voice quivered as he replied, "Goddess Aphrodite, I am but a mortal, unworthy of your attention. Yet, I find myself consumed by feelings for you. I cannot understand why, but it is undeniable."

Aphrodite's lips curled into a knowing smile as she gracefully approached Percy. "Love knows no boundaries, Percy. Mortal or not, your feelings are valid. You have shown bravery, loyalty, and compassion. Such qualities are not easily found."

Percy's heart swelled with a mixture of hope and trepidation. "But, goddess, what could a demigod like me offer you? I am but a drop in the vast ocean of your admirers."

Aphrodite reached out, delicately placing her hand on Percy's cheek. "It is not about what you can offer me, Percy. Love is a mysterious force that binds us all. It is the ability to see the beauty within each other and the willingness to fight for what we cherish."

As their eyes met, Percy felt a surge of courage, his worries dissipating like the morning mist. "I would fight for your love, Aphrodite. I would give everything to protect and cherish your love."

Aphrodite's smile deepened, and she leaned in closer, their breath mingling. "Then, Percy Jackson, let love guide us and defy the boundaries that separate our worlds. Together, we shall embark on a journey, where the power of love shall triumph over all obstacles."

In that moment, Percy felt a surge of love and connection, an unbreakable bond that surpassed the boundaries of god and mortal. Their lips met in a passionate embrace, sealing their fate in an eternal love story.

And so, Percy Jackson and Aphrodite, the goddess of love, after facing resistance in the form of Zeus and Athena, began their budding relationship. Together, they learned that true love transcends the boundaries of time, and that even the most powerful forces in the universe could not dim the flame that burned between them.

After a few years, they announced their engagement and coming marriage to the divine world, causing quite a ruckus. Despite some roadblocks, they continued their love story; getting married, having kids, and remaining faithful to each other, which surprised many. The lack of Aphrodite demigods was also apparent after a few years, as she had fully settled with the love of her immortal life. As both sat with each other at a sunset, Percy holding her in his arms, with an air of romance permeating from their unity, both felt elated at their partner and the love that they felt for each other, and ironically thanked God for making this union possible.