chapter 16

a/n: a lil bit of spice? 😨 don't mind if i do 😛

~

super spies 🥸

Sara
So, where are we meeting?

Yoimiya
i have the PERFECT idea
let's meet at the park with that lake in it
we can have a cute little picnic!
while discussing clues ofc

Tighnari
I'm literally in a hospital bed right now.

Cyno
it's okay nari i'll js call you when we're there

Tomo
wait
picnics require everyone to bring food

Scaramouche
unlike my goofy ass lousy ass mom i can cook

Itto
LET HIM COOK 🔥🔥

Kazuha
ah, so we should meet at the park in, let's say 2 hours
sound like a plan?

Xiao
yeah.

Heizou
guys im rizzing y/n up
oh shit wrong gc

Tomo
PAUSE

Sara
You better not be torturing Y/N over there...

Scaramouche
wait until b/n hears abt this shit 😹👎

Heizou
i do not wanna hear it from you moochie

Sara
Why is Y/N staying over at Heizou's anyway?

Yoimiya
ONLY THING THAT LEAN 🔥🔥 IS YO BITCH 🔥🔥 WHEN I BEND HER OVER 🔥🔥🔥

Y/N
What does "rizz" mean?

Noelle
My poor child...

Scaramouche
ugh
meet at the park in two hours

~

"Y/N?" Heizou peeked into the kitchen, seeing her hard at work. "Whatcha making?"

Her h/c locks were tied into a high ponytail as she stirred a pot that smelled of apples. "Making an apple pie using pre-made crust. I'm on a time constraint, so I don't have time to make dough from scratch." She grabbed a new spoon, dipping her it into the apple filling and beckoning Heizou over with her other hand. "Try this and tell me if it's bad."

She held the spoon up to him, expecting him to grab it and taste it on his own. But, to her surprise, Heizou kept eye contact with her as he put his mouth over the spoon, tasting it. Stepping back for a moment, he licked his lips. "It's sweet. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. N/N, can I please help you? You're always cooking around here, it's not fair to you."

Y/N thought for a moment as she gently placed the spoon in the sink, intending on washing the dishes before they leave. "I have everything under control here, I can't really think of anything I need help with..."

As she left the apples to simmer, she walked over to the counter to deal with the pie crust, under she heard a loud slam on the counter top. She felt her back press against something, and noticed the muscular arms trapping her in. She shivered at the proximity, before a feeling of warmth overtook her.

"N/N~." He whispered into her ear, his voice low and dangerous. "I'm not gonna just sit here and let you do everything on your own. Let me help you."