Normal Evening

Gwen and Miles sit on the top of a building, Gwen has her head resting on Miles shoulder as they watch the sunset.None of them were talking just watching the sunset and enjoying each other's company.That's how most of they're evening, miles put his arm around her and pulled her closer, as he lays his head on hers.The sun slowly set and the lights of Brooklyn began to shine.Still neither of have moved or spoken, Miles hadn't realized Gwen had fallen asleep on his shoulder. "Hey Gwen?I think we should head back to my dorm" Miles says as he carefully lefts her head. Shes asleep...she looks so cute when she sleeps Miles thought as he looked at Gwen as she peacefully slept.He carefully picked her up, when he did she moved a bit to the side and placed her hand on Miles chest. Miles turned a light shade of pink and smiled at her calm sleeping face.Miles carefully carried her to his dorm room, ganke was away for the weekend visiting his family. When miles got to his room he placed Gwen carefully on his bed and tucked her in. As he was about to leave to change, he felt someone grab his hand. When he turned around he saw Gwen holding his hand, in a sleepy tone she said"Dont...Don't leave...". Miles smiled as he took her hand "I'll be back...I promise"Miles say as he kisses the back off her hand and left to the restroom.
When he came back she was sound asleep, miles chuckled as he layed next to her. He hugged her, bringing her closer to him so close that they're bodies were touching.Miles snuggled his nose to her neck and kiss her cheek. "I love you" said miles as he placed an other kiss on her cheek. "I love you too" Gwen said smiling.

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ(ʙᴛᴡ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀsᴛ sᴛᴏʀʏ/ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ (*^‿^*)