I'm here...don't worry

Gwen walks down the street with her headphones, she wanted to stop by Miles favorite coffee shop to get miles something. As she walked in she dumped into someone."Sorry" Gwen says taking off her headphones, look up at them."Peter?! I-I thought you died.." Gwen says with tears in her eyes."Ya..it's me..." Gwen ran and hugged him as he hugged back."It's been so long...How have you been?" "I-I've been good...you know.." "That's nice...wanna grab some coffee?" "Yea..I'd love to". As they grab coffee and sat down to talk. They talked about what they been up to and how life was for them. They talked for a while, when Gwen asked the question she had been dying to ask. "How are you....alive" "What do you mean..?" Peter says confused. "Well..I saw- I mean I heard you died" Gwen says almost revealing her identity. "Oh you mean when you killed me" "What...I-I didn't kill you" Gwen said shakey tone. "Ya you killed me." "NO I DIDN'T". Gwen got up and left but when she got outside everyone was staring at her yelling,"MURDER". Gwen couldn't escape everywhere she went everyone was was yelling at. She had been running so much she forced where she was, she was lost.She was lost. Everyone yelling at her. She couldn't breathe. She was trapped. "GWEN". Gwen looked a around but she saw no one. "GWEN WAKE UP" . Gwen wakes up in Miles arms. "Gwen..It's ok I'm here..it's fine". Gwen hugged Miles and cried.She slowly fell asleep in Miles arms feeling safe.

HEYYY! Sorry I haven't been posting,  it im backkk! Hope you guys enjoyed and pls vote so I can keep making this stories.I read your comments and they are so sweet love you all ❤︎︎ Byyeeeee( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡