Part 1.

It was a school morning. You wake up and see your bother Chan right in front of your face with a huge smile. You open your eyes but it was blurry so you rub them to see clearly. When you came to reality you realize that a face is in front of you. You slap your brother's face without knowing its him.

-What the heck y/n!!!

-Opps it was you! Sorry I didnt realize it.

-It's okay. Just DON'T it again!

-Yes i won't.

-Anyways! Happy 16th Birthday kiddo!!

-why happy birthday???

-Cause it's your birthday?? Don't you remember?

-What day is it?

-Monday on May 23th.

-OHHHHH YEAH.... thank you!

- Oh my gosh! There's breakfast downstairs. Get ready for school.

-what?.. oh yea-yeah ill be there in a sec.

Chan left the room and you are trying to find a outfit for the day. Your style is pretty girly and pink but today you didn't have that much of an energy to wear uncomfy clothes. Like short dresses and stuff.

- Ughh, What do i wear?? DAMN i forgot to iron my clothes!!! Let me see what i have in the other wardrobe.

You went to see but all you saw was some dark-coloured clothes.

-ONLY THIS?!?!? i dont want to wear that!

-CHAAAAN.

-WHAT!? 

Chan yells from downstairs.

-COME UPSTAIRS FOR A MIN!

-what.

- i dont have anything to weaaar.

-ugh again.

You always complain about what to wear.

-I only have this dark baggy green jean with this black sleeveless top.

- Oh just wear it, its nothing.

-What you're not gonna help me?!

-WITH WHAT EXACTLY YOU HAVE CLOTHES JUST WEAR THEM ITS FOR ONE DAY ON-

-SHUT UP. thank you. i will wear them. 

-finally!

chan left the room once again for you to get ready. Once you wore the clothes the more you hated them. You took your bag full of your schedule books for the day and went downstairs for breakfast.You ate and then left for school with your brother. He was 3 years older than you so he went over to his friends. You walked through hallway and everyone was giving you a weird look. Then you went to your locker to put your books in it.

-Sorry, who are you?

- It's me ,y/n, Hyunjin.

-Y/n? Whats with the outfit?

-i didnt have anything else to wear! And  e v e r y o n e   gave me the 'Are you new?' look..

-i kinda likeit though.

-you do?

-yeah! it's really comfy.

-it really is..BUT IM NOT USED TO THAT!

-woahh calm down. its one day! Anyways! Happy 16th birthday.

-thank you.

you made an eye contact with hyunjin for a moment but then it got interrupted by Han yelling. 

-HYUNJIN WHO IS THAT?

you turn around and face Han. Han stopped and stand shocked. After some seconds he moved towards you and hyunjin.

-First. HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!

he hugged you tight till you couldn't breath.

-thank you Han b-ut can you break th-the hug?

-oh yeah.Sorry.

-its ok i just couldn't breathe.

-So. Second of all, Whats with the outf-

-Don't even try to. i just didnt have clothes left to wear.

-Oh..Ok!

The bell rang for class. Your first class period was with Hyunjin. You guys start heading to the your first period. But suddenly, you feel your right hand touching something. you looked down to see, it was Hyunjin's hand.You liked hyunjin for 1 year now but you dont know if he likes you back. And you clearly dont want to show it or do anything for it cause you dont want to destroy your guys' friendship, Anyway you guys were friends since you were 8 years old. Cause you moved into a new school with your divorced mother that now has pasted away from cancer. 

You broke the hand touching when you guys were outside the class. Hyunjin opens the door for you. What a gentleman. You give a little bow and walk inside, he then comes inside as well. You guys take a sit next to each other cause you are sitting at the same desk.

TIME SKIP:    HYUNJIN'S POV:

*i touched her hand while walking to the classroom. It was so soft. I have a crush one her since the day we met at elementary school, 8 years old. She was wearing a white dress with green, yellow, pink and orange flowers. She was so beautiful. But today her outfit is not as usual but i still like it cause shes my best friend anyways and i need to support her on whatever she does.*

                       Y/N'S POV:

*class was so boring i couldn't do anything but think about hyunjin. Why does he rock his white hat with his blue shirt and the dark blue jeans. He is so handsome i cant do anything else than think about him.*