Taking Loona on a trip

That morning, Y/N went to the kitchen to make breakfast and he decided to take Loona on a trip.

Y/N: *Heard footsteps behind him and he saw her* Good morning Loona. How are you feeling today?

Loona: Good morning Y/N. I'm feeling better now, thanks for comforting me yesterday Y/N, you're the best.

Y/N: You're welcome Loona, I've decided to go on a trip with you today since it's weekend today and my shift is not scheduled on weekends.

Loona: Sure Y/N, I would love to go on a trip with you. To be honest, I've never experienced to take a trip in my life.

Y/N: Well, I guess this is your first time then. So, let's eat first then we will go on a trip after we fix ourselves.

Loona and Y/N ate breakfast and after they eat, Y/N wash the dishes and Loona went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a bath and same goes with Y/N. Once they are all fixed up and ready on their trip, they locked the house and they went to Y/N's car.

Loona: Wow Y/N, your car is beautiful. This is my first time riding this kind of car.

Y/N: Thank you Loona. *He opens the door to the passenger side* Hop in *Gently closes the door*.

Y/N sat on the driver side and he starts the car. As soon as the car starts, the gate automatically opens by itself. As Y/N went to the road away from the house, the gate automatically closes by itself. Loona took some photos of the beautiful view they encountered and they even stopped over many times taking photos with the 2 of them with a beautiful view on the background. That night, Y/N took Loona on a date in a fancy restaurant with a view of the city lights. After that, they went home, they went to the bathroom to change clothes and lay down in bed.

Loona: Y/N, thank you for taking me on a trip and a date with you, I really loved it.

Y/N: You're welcome Loona, anything that makes you happy.

Loona: *Kisses Y/N on the cheek and smiled* I love you so much Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Loona.

And after that, the two fell asleep, hugging each other.