Chapter 51: The war

Alice hardly flinched as he greedily grabbed her hand, eyes flickering as he watched the vision she showed him

She felt her heart clench before ripping her hand away.

"It doesn't matter what I show you!" she realized "Even when you see!" she snarled "You still won't change your decision!"

Alice's eyes met Bella's across the clearing and she mouthed the word that tore everything apart "Now!"

Bella turned towards her best friend, who looked at her.

"Take care of my daughter and Bree." She whispered to him.

Jacob's wolf turned away and began his escape with the child and Bree on his back.

Bree looked back for the last time and connected her eyes with Seraphina's from acros the field, before she looked at her mate, who watched her leave sadly.

"Get them!" Cauis ordered.

Alice quickly turned towards Seraphina and after receiving a nod, the vampire didn't hesitate to kick her leg up nailing Aro right in the chin.

Everyone stared as the vampire's body soared through the air, his fingers angrily scraping the ground once he met it.

He stood and the look on his face was enough to understand.

Cauis reached out and wrapped his hand around Seraphina's neck, ripping her from the guards that were holding her.

Fingers squeezing hard enough to cut off her air supply.

She let out a strangled gasp, eyes screaming at her mother to run.

From across the field Sam and Paul both let out snarls as they took a step foward along with everyone else.

Alice went to turn around and to run towards her family, but two guards had gripped her arms, their snarls filling the air.

"Take them away!" Aro ordered, no longer in a talking mood.